PDA

View Full Version : Bomb defusal puzzle.

California Tanker
09-26-2006, 03:38 AM
http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=254

Finished it with about 7 minutes to spare. Be warned, you want to be computer-literate.

NTM

quiet bear
09-26-2006, 03:48 AM
I don't get it. LOL. I sat there and pushed the 'push' button, and nothing happened.

Legs
09-26-2006, 04:31 AM
Woohoo.. did it with 5:34 left :wriggle:

That was fun

Nightson
09-26-2006, 05:29 AM
That was fun indeed

ceptimus
09-26-2006, 11:00 AM
I did it with about a two minutes to spare, but I just guessed (correctly as it happens) on which wire to cut at the end.

I wasted a lot of time on one of the earlier stages as I'd not figured out what I was supposed to be doing. :doh:

slimshady2357
09-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I did it with about a two minutes to spare, but I just guessed (correctly as it happens) on which wire to cut at the end.

I wasted a lot of time on one of the earlier stages as I'd not figured out what I was supposed to be doing. :doh:

I think I had about 6:30 left and the only reason I cut the correct wire was that I guessed that 000000 was more likely to be black than red in the colour/number thingy for computers :shrug:

Pretty cool little puzzle though, I had fun doing it.

IRON MAN
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM
I had about 8 minutes remaining and I was listening to an audio book on the philosophy of Socrates simultaneously - does that make me some kind of genius or something? :einstein:

But I must admit that I am intimately familiar with ...

binary, hexadecimal and most of those puzzles and concepts up to and including having the magic square unintentionally memorised ever since I screwed around with it as a child. Also Juggernaut (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071706/) was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid.

Dragar
09-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Eight minutes to spare, but without listening to Socrates. I was quite slow on the hexadecimal colour code, though I did recognise them as such (thank goodness for Google!).

The Jesus Lawyer
09-26-2006, 12:16 PM
not knowing much about computers (i leave that to my wife), i failed miserably. :)

good thing i'm on nights and my days are reversed because this would be a terrible way to start the day. now when i feel bad about what a loser i am it will happen in my dreams and i'll just turn myself into a computer literate person...and all will be well in the world.

at least i'm pretty :)