PDA

View Full Version : How many more forums can I frequent?!!!

Nil Desperandum
07-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Yes, tis I, the Chris.
The impotent.
The one.

Or something.

Lacking creative juices today, although quite prevalent with other juices.

How the hell is everyone doing?!

I'm Chris, a 5 year military "veteran" having partaken in OEF/OIF. I'm 22, and I've been married/divorced.

I'm a Scorpio; an asshole; a poet; a skeptic; a cynic; an Atheist; immoral; quiet; calculating; anxiety-ridden; expressive; verbose; intelligent; nerdlicious; fiscally buff; extraordinary; manic; wordy; redundant; passionate; invigorating; powerful; impatient and situational.

I've lurked @ II for 4 years, and I lost interest when the site got banned on the .mil network.

I like Kahlua.
I have a fuzzy little kitty, unfortunately named Sparkles after Tiesto's mix.
I have a ferret named Buster, and he's cute as hell.

I somehow manage to always surround myself with infidelic, bisexual, intelligent women.

And, yeah.
Hello.

Chris

viscousmemories
07-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi Chris. :welcome:

In case you haven't already found them on your own, the series of posts in this thread (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51) will give you an overview of what the Freethought Forum is about, why we started it, and even give you a handful of information you surely already know about online lingo.

Glad you could make it. :)

Sonnet
07-29-2004, 10:36 PM
I have a ferret named Buster, and he's cute as hell.

I somehow manage to always surround myself with infidelic, bisexual, intelligent women.

And, yeah.
Hello.

Chris

I had a ferret named Buster for 8 1/2 years. He passed away of natural causes just a couple of months ago, but he was a good, good man, and sorely missed.

Oh - and add me to the list of 'that' kind of women. :cool: Hell yeah, indeed.

Nil Desperandum
07-29-2004, 10:45 PM
I had a ferret named Buster for 8 1/2 years. He passed away of natural causes just a couple of months ago, but he was a good, good man, and sorely missed.

Oh - and add me to the list of 'that' kind of women. :cool: Hell yeah, indeed.

Oh fuck.
:bow: :popcorn: :yup:

Sonnet
07-30-2004, 02:48 AM
Oh fuck.
:bow: :popcorn: :yup:

:D Well, don't get any big ideas. I'm old enough to be your... stunningly attractive older lover. :innocent:

livius drusus
07-30-2004, 05:42 AM
Hi Nil. Welcome to the FF. :wave: I have two ferrets myself (Mia and Rufus). Oh speaking of, did you happen to notice this smilie: :ferret:? Does that not rule?

Shake
07-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Chris, I thought the same thing as the thread title when I found out about this place.

II banned on the .mil network? Still another reason I'm glad to have gotten out. It was my savior during 3rd shift sometimes.

I know these various forums attract intelligent women, but I wonder if there is some correlation between intelligence, lack of faith, and bisexuality. Hmmm...

Welcome!

Nil Desperandum
07-30-2004, 04:37 PM
:D Well, don't get any big ideas. I'm old enough to be your... stunningly attractive older lover. :innocent:
But, but.

I'm all for free love.

Besides, the 30s are a wild time for women, I hear.

Bring it on. :P

Nil Desperandum
07-30-2004, 04:38 PM
A FERRET SMILIE!!!!!!!!
:ferret:
:wub:

Chris

Nil Desperandum
07-30-2004, 04:39 PM
Chris, I thought the same thing as the thread title when I found out about this place.

II banned on the .mil network? Still another reason I'm glad to have gotten out. It was my savior during 3rd shift sometimes.

I know these various forums attract intelligent women, but I wonder if there is some correlation between intelligence, lack of faith, and bisexuality. Hmmm...

Welcome!
Yeah, no shit. It's a part of the filter for my base. They saw how much traffic I was generating going to that site, and added it to the Smart Filter. :'(

That is ok, though - II was starting to annoy the piss out of me. Especially that ridiculous TaG thread. I think that was the icing on the cake. :/

I find a correlation, alright - and I surround myself with them.
I cannot ever get enough Estrogen.
<3

Chris

Shake
07-30-2004, 11:43 PM
TaG thread??? I'm sorry, I don't think I'm familiar with it.

Bluenose
07-31-2004, 03:38 AM
.... I know these various forums attract intelligent women, but I wonder if there is some correlation between intelligence, lack of faith, and bisexuality....

Maybe the correlation for all genders, orientations and/or preferences is self-awareness and honesty facilitated by the relative anonymity of the web :doh:

OTOH maybe all primates are polymorphus perverse :yup:

Sonnet
08-01-2004, 11:38 AM
...I wonder if there is some correlation between intelligence, lack of faith, and bisexuality. Hmmm...

:D Well, HELL yeah. :yup:

catalyst
08-01-2004, 11:54 AM
TaG thread??? I'm sorry, I don't think I'm familiar with it.

Not (http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=87833&highlight=TAG) for the sound of mind. Or us either.