PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Sims

Adam
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Alice and Kev: The story of being homeless in The Sims 3 (http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/)

First of all, yes, I know I'm a nerd...I enjoy reading AAR's. This is an interesting writeup of an experiment playing a homeless family in The Sims 3. The father is crazy, mean, and doesn't respect social boundaries. The daughter is a kind, clumsy loser. They live on park benches. It's actually sort of touching.

I didn't really have any interest in the game prior to reading this, but now I'm kinda interested in it, although not until it's been out long enough to show up in a bargain bin.

beyelzu
06-12-2009, 06:17 PM
from one of the comments pages

"what does sim4 have, african genocide, how is this fun"

:tmgrin:

Goliath
06-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Back when The Sims was new and when I was feeling especially angry, I'd start out a new family, build four walls with a door, have the family go inside the house, and then replace the door with a wall. Then, I'd watch as the family started getting irritable, wetting themselves, and fighting with themselves. Then they'd eventually starve to death.

You know, whether or not the Christian god exists, it's probably a good thing that I'm not it.

Dingfod
06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Thank goliath.

Megatron
07-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Back when The Sims was new and when I was feeling especially angry, I'd start out a new family, build four walls with a door, have the family go inside the house, and then replace the door with a wall. Then, I'd watch as the family started getting irritable, wetting themselves, and fighting with themselves. Then they'd eventually starve to death.

You know, whether or not the Christian god exists, it's probably a good thing that I'm not it.

Hell, that's tame compared to the shit the Christian god did to people - if he's really up there, I think we'd probably be better off with you at the controls.

Me, on the other hand... well... let's just say, if it were me, that a few choice people like Cheney, Hitler, Pol Pot, (insert plenty more here) would probably find a fate FAR worse than death OR torture.