PDA

View Full Version : Look at me, I'm SharonDee...

SharonDee
05-22-2005, 03:42 AM
...lousy with inanity. And I'm not new but I have always enjoyed drawing attention to myself. And look, here's an excuse!

1. How'd you find the Freethought Forum? I followed liv and vm; I couldn't help myself, really. I did try to resist but in the end... here I is.

2. Are you a member of any other online forums? Which? Yep. There's IIDB, where I mostly lurk these days; there's HH and I mostly lurk there, too. I used to hang out at a bunch of About and Delphi forums but I finally resigned myself to the UBB/vB model and so haven't participated in those for a while. Them fuckers probably don't even miss me.

3. How do you feel about smilies (emoticons)? I love them so much that I have to work hard to refrain from using them in business correspondence. Especially :control: and :irked: and :order:

4. How do you feel about 2000+ smilies? I wonder how, with such a stable to choose from, I still manage to find myself stuck with no matches for what I'm trying to convey.

5. Is flaming:
A. Hilarious -It can be, but it has to be done right. The done-right flame is rare.
B. Beneath you -I tell myself it is :snooty: and I don't want to make me a liar so I refrain. So far. :shifty:
C. Irritating as fuck -Most of the time.

6. Is vulgar language:
A. Hilarious -When done right and if I've done enough weed.
B. Beneath you -Only when I want to appear sophisticated and shit.
C. Irritating as fuck -When overused.

7. Why did the chicken cross the road? Hey, I tried to tell her not to, but would she listen to me? Oh, no. :glare:

8. Who pays for your food? My boss when it's my birthday. When it's not, I pay for it. Many, many, many, many times.

9. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but never have? Pick up stakes and start life all over again where no one knows me.

10. What is your single favorite place in the world? Rock 51. This is the name of a rock outcropping beside a small stream on my parents' place. It's situated in the bend of the creek and I used to enjoy going there as a teen to get away from everything and think. It was so peaceful there. I named it after John Travolta's current age back when I was an infatuated teenager. At the time the spot's name was Rock 24.

11. What's the significance of your username? It's my real name plus the initial of my first and last names. Also, it's got the whole blonde-virgin-from-the-fifties similarity thing going on.

12. What about your avatar? (What about it?!:glare:) I like it because it fits the whole "I wanna be mysterious" thing I got going. Of course, I'm not that mysterious but don't tell me, okay?

viscousmemories
05-22-2005, 06:17 AM
:welcome: to the FF, SharonDee! :D

livius drusus
05-22-2005, 02:07 PM
I used to be in love with John Travolta too. When I was a kid and my parents went out my mom would always tell me not to open the gate for anyone but John Travolta. :)

Welcome again, SharonDee (lousy with virginity?). :welcome1:

Dingfod
05-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Well, he is Italian, right?

How do you doodley do, SharonDeedleydee?

SharonDee
05-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Welcome again, SharonDee (lousy with virginity?).No, silly, lousy with inanity. Don't people read anymore? :irked:

:tease:

livius drusus
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Well, he is Italian, right?

Italian-American, but still, it could have happened.

No, silly, lousy with inanity. Don't people read anymore?

Pshaw. That was clearly just a dodge.

SharonDee
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
How do you doodley do, SharonDeedleydee?
That's pretty funny to look at, Warn. Is it fun to say, too?

:handshake:: I'm doodley doin' okay. Fuckin' A!

SharonDee
05-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Well, I tried to pass me off as a virgin a time or two. But my daughter would always stick her nose in and deny it.

pescifish
05-22-2005, 11:39 PM
It's nice to find a forum where we get to see some SharonDee posts! :yup:

SharonDee
05-23-2005, 01:14 AM
It's nice to find a forum where we get to see some SharonDee posts! Gawrsh. :blush3:

Jacey
05-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Look at me, I'm SharonDee...

No you're not, I've met you before, liar!