PDA

View Full Version : Unrepentant

godfry n. glad
05-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Look at this list of questions!

:spanishinq:

1. How'd you find the Freethought Forum?

Rumor. I received an unsolicited email, from a source who shall remain nameless, after being banned from HH.

2. Are you a member of any other online forums? Which?

Yep, I sure am. HH has readmitted me, sometimes I stumble in to Eblaforums, and I'm a moderator emeritus at JesusMysteries@yahoogroups.com

3. How do you feel about smilies (emoticons)?

They have their place. :prisoner:

4. How do you feel about 2000+ smilies?

So... It's a very large place. Lots of choice. :mob:

5. Is flaming:
A. Hilarious - Can be, if done well.
B. Beneath you - Much of the time, but I'm not below it. Don't catch me on an "off" day.
C. Irritating as fuck - Can be; but it's usually somebody else.

6. Is vulgar language:
A. Hilarious - Can be, if used appropriately.
B. Beneath you - Hardly.
C. Irritating as fuck - Rarely, but it does happen.

7. Why did the chicken cross the road? So it didn't have to share the loot.

8. Who pays for your food? Depends upon the circumstances.

9. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but never have? Menage a trois with two beautiful, nubile and legal young women.

10. What is your single favorite place in the world? My home.

11. What's the significance of your username? It's a declarative assertion. Please note that I'm a case-sensitive kinda guy. If you capitalize my username, it's possible I won't recognize that you are referencing me. Adding an "e" where none exists will throw me off, too.

12. What about your avatar? What about it? It's Laocoon and it picked it from the available art shots in the FF archives when I arrived. It was apropos at the time.

godfry n. glad

viscousmemories
05-23-2005, 04:17 PM
:welcome: to the FF, godfry!

Dingfod
05-23-2005, 06:17 PM
1. How'd you find the Freethought Forum?

Rumor. I received an unsolicited email, from a source who shall remain nameless, after being banned from HH.Heh.

Welcome to the effing eff-eff, godfry.

livius drusus
05-23-2005, 06:45 PM
:welcome1: again, godfry. I think Laocoon still works for you.

godfry n. glad
05-23-2005, 06:50 PM
:welcome1: again, godfry. I think Laocoon still works for you.

Yea....and all the rest of my days I shall be punished by the gods for speaking the truth.

It's a good thing I don't believe in them at all, or I'd be knee deep in hungry pythons.

Just out of interest, why is it you still think it works for me?

Beth
05-26-2005, 02:38 PM
It's a declarative assertion. Please note that I'm a case-sensitive kinda guy. If you capitalize my username, it's possible I won't recognize that you are referencing me. Adding an "e" where none exists will throw me off, too.Aw, Godfry, you wouldn't notice me saying hi? :( ;)