PDA

View Full Version : I'm not really here

Veritas
08-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Evenin' all!

1. How'd you find the Freethought Forum? A mysterious email which recommended you...and I'm a sucker for forums which allow me to spread my special brand of warpedness (is that a word?) on the interweb.

2. Are you a member of any other online forums? Which? Yes. Mostly writers' forums as it is my destiny to be a word-renowned bestselling dairy-box munching wordwhore. I'm tired. Two hours' sleep and you want me to make sense? :snot: :doh:

3. How do you feel about smilies (emoticons)? They're the greatest invention since kinder eggs. :oscarwin:

4. How do you feel about 2000+ smilies? I could pee my pants with excitement.

5. Is flaming:
C. Irritating as fuck Extremely bad manners, too. So there.

6. Is vulgar language:
C. Irritating as fuck - same answer again. I disgust myself.

7. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because you can't wash windows with an orange.

8. Who pays for your food? Me.

9. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but never have? Learned to swim.

10. What is your single favourite place in the world? My home.

11. What's the significance of your username? I like Gone With The Wind, Captain Scarlet and the colour, and my ex boyfriend said I had an arse like a peach. :wink: :sex:

12. What about your avatar? It's a cheeky monkey, just like me. :yup:

viscousmemories
08-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Well done! :appl:

:welcome: to the FF, scarletpeaches.

livius drusus
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh. My. God. I LOVE Kinder eggs. Love them. Oh man, I love them so, so much. If I had to choose between smilies and Kinder eggs, I think I'd end up catatonic from hopeless indecision.

Great answers, scarletpeaches. Welcome to FF. :welcome1:

xyza
08-11-2005, 07:03 PM
I never knew you couldn't swim :jawdrop2:

I wouldn't answer number 2, he'll find us now :doh-sign:

:welcome2: Who were you again? Do I know you? :kissfrog:

Dingfod
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
You can wash windows with a road-crossing chicken?

/me scratches head

PinkRose
08-11-2005, 07:40 PM
:bhello: :hia: you mean these... :friedegg: :friedegg:

Ymir's blood
08-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Hello

Crumb
08-11-2005, 08:03 PM
:welcome3: scarletpeaches. Nice ass! :heybabeh:

Veritas
08-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh. My. God. I LOVE Kinder eggs. Love them. Oh man, I love them so, so much. If I had to choose between smilies and Kinder eggs, I think I'd end up catatonic from hopeless indecision.

Great answers, scarletpeaches. Welcome to FF. :welcome1:

I can out-kinder you. My dad gives me a kinder egg or two every time I visit him and I'm TWENTY-NINE. :rolleye2: (<---This one looks like my hamster).

Amazed, yet? Well I make up the ickle toys you get inside them and take a photo to go into the kinder photo album on my hard drive.

Well...you never know. Kinder eggs could become extinct and at least I will have the blueprints for a new kind of confectionery the other side of Armageddon.

I also wish to make it clear I have no idea who xyza is. I do not have her phone number, any idea where she lives or a clue as to why she keeps trying to be my friend. Leave me alone you freak!!! :whup: (I love these smilies, so much better than the skanky ones you get elsewhere). :giggle: :popcorn:

seebs
08-11-2005, 09:45 PM
What's a "kinder egg"?

PinkRose
08-11-2005, 10:04 PM
i shake when i see that word FREAK. i see some interesting clues in your post. :parrot: details, details.

xyza
08-11-2005, 10:58 PM
I also wish to make it clear I have no idea who xyza is. I do not have her phone number, any idea where she lives or a clue as to why she keeps trying to be my friend. Leave me alone you freak!!! She's my stalker, she's in love with me, she wants to be me, of course she's going to deny it, but it's true :smugnod:

Veritas
08-11-2005, 11:38 PM
She tried to feel my titties last night. Perv. :vomit:

xyza
08-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I have very long arms :roflmao:

Veritas
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
No, my titties are just very big. :angro:

PinkRose
08-12-2005, 12:32 AM
express yourself, they are real?

Veritas
08-12-2005, 12:34 AM
They're moderate in size, but xyza wants them, she sends text messages all the time to that affect. Even phoned me while she was having sex with a man so I could hear while she screamed for my titties.

Honest.

xyza
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
No, she had implants, it was so if she fell in the water (seeing as she can't swim) she wouldn't drown :demon2:

Veritas
08-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Bah! :fuming:

PinkRose
08-12-2005, 12:46 AM
what a dumb bitch throw her a tube. :kssmyass:

livius drusus
08-12-2005, 12:47 AM
I can't believe you horny bitches didn't even take a moment to explain Kinder eggs to poor seebs up there. Degenerates, the lot of you.

Here you go (http://www.kinder-eggs.com/), seebs. The surprise inside is always fun, but the milky chocolate is the real present.

Veritas
08-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm so sorry for my behaviour; I entirely blame xyza for her disgusting influence on me. I shall be a good girl from now on.

By the way, I'm 100% genuine 34b, I mean, no one would PAY for tits that small would they?

PinkRose
08-12-2005, 12:59 AM
ask LTR maybe she should comment, this thread is for her, she is reading right now, you SHIT heads. :powerlift: oxygen please, fuck that give me light.

Veritas
08-12-2005, 01:02 AM
I need a kinder egg. Or maybe I should put the kettle on. Anyone for tea?

viscousmemories
08-12-2005, 04:27 AM
By the way, I'm 100% genuine 34b, I mean, no one would PAY for tits that small would they?
:hands1:

Leesifer
08-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Evenin' all!

11. What's the significance of your username? I like Gone With The Wind, Captain Scarlet and the colour, and my ex boyfriend said I had an arse like a peach. :wink: :sex:

Heh! My Dad was in a band in the sixties, called The Spectrum - they sang the closing credits to quite a few of the Captain Scarlet episodes. They even had the uniforms. Dad's was Captain Magenta!

Veritas
08-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Evenin' all!

Heh! My Dad was in a band in the sixties, called The Spectrum - they sang the closing credits to quite a few of the Captain Scarlet episodes. They even had the uniforms. Dad's was Captain Magenta!

Get outta town! Let's swap email addresses and exchange anecdotes. I'm related to Freddie Garrity. Y'know, Freddie and the Dreamers. :notes2: You were made for me, everybody tells me so... :notes2:

Captain Scarlet rocks. I used to have the pencil tin and the badge. Is it true Cary Grant did his voice?

You know the big mistake the mysterons made...They used to tell them all at Cloudbase what they were about to do, and when. They should have kept their alien mouths shut, then they would have got away with it. :whup:

Leesifer
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Evenin' all!

Get outta town! Let's swap email addresses and exchange anecdotes. I'm related to Freddie Garrity. Y'know, Freddie and the Dreamers. :notes2: You were made for me, everybody tells me so... :notes2:

Captain Scarlet rocks. I used to have the pencil tin and the badge. Is it true Cary Grant did his voice?

You know the big mistake the mysterons made...They used to tell them all at Cloudbase what they were about to do, and when. They should have kept their alien mouths shut, then they would have got away with it. :whup:

Cool. How are you related to Freddie Garrity.

No, ya daftie, Cary Grant didn't do the voice - but it did sound a bit like him.

The Angels wouldn't have let the mysterons get away with anything.

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS.

My Dad actually gave the costume away to my cousin years ago. We have no idea where it is now. Shame - great for fancy dress parties.

Veritas
08-12-2005, 03:34 PM
My biological father was his cousin. I was raised by my stepdad so I actually manage to forget about this connection unless the subject of 60s music comes up! Honestly, Freddie Garrity. Couldn't my mother have shagged John Lennon or someone a bit more famous?!

livius drusus
08-12-2005, 03:40 PM
My dad shagged Gina Lollobrigida when he was in the service in the early 60s.

Okay not really, but the chick apparently looked just like her, and we met Gina at a luncheon 30 years later. She signed her book (http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y4963759Y3231551/ref=a_ob_xs_usr/ref=a_ob_xs_b/002-3790989-8420034) for me and everything.

Leesifer
08-12-2005, 03:49 PM
My biological father was his cousin. I was raised by my stepdad so I actually manage to forget about this connection unless the subject of 60s music comes up! Honestly, Freddie Garrity. Couldn't my mother have shagged John Lennon or someone a bit more famous?!

I know, I know. I'm the same and only mention this if Captain Scarlet is brought up.

Leesifer
08-12-2005, 03:50 PM
My dad shagged Gina Lollobrigida when he was in the service in the early 60s.

Okay not really, but the chick apparently looked just like her, and we met Gina at a luncheon 30 years later. She signed her book (http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y4963759Y3231551/ref=a_ob_xs_usr/ref=a_ob_xs_b/002-3790989-8420034) for me and everything.

:giggle:

Shake
08-23-2005, 08:16 PM
I can't believe you horny bitches didn't even take a moment to explain Kinder eggs to poor seebs up there. Degenerates, the lot of you.

Here you go (http://www.kinder-eggs.com/), seebs. The surprise inside is always fun, but the milky chocolate is the real present.
Meh. That's interesting, but seems more geared towards kids. I think I'd rather have a Cadbury cream egg (http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/about_chocolate/brand_stories/creme_egg/).
my ex boyfriend said I had an arse like a peach.

No, my titties are just very big. :angro:
I think we're going to need some proof of these unsubstantiated claims. :wink: :lecher:

Veritas
08-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Nice try! :giggle:

Shake
08-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks. I figured someone had to say it, and it was a good chance to live up to my title.

Al Terego
11-05-2005, 08:47 PM
1. How'd you find the Freethought Forum?
It came highly recommended by a person very close to me.

2. Are you a member of any other online forums? Which?
Yes, but by different names.

3. How do you feel about smilies (emoticons)?
I can take them or leave them.

4. How do you feel about 2000+ smilies?
Wow! That's a lot!

5. Is flaming:
Bad form.

6. Is vulgar language:
Bad form.

7. Why did the chicken cross the road?
I don't know, chickens aren't very smart.

8. Who pays for your food?
Sometimes food stamps, sometimes large denomination treasury notes.

9. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but never have?
Fly.

10. What is your single favourite place in the world?
Wherever I am, there I am.

11. What's the significance of your username?
Al Terego is someone I aspired to be.

12. What about your avatar?
It's about to bite your ass.