PDA

View Full Version : beyelzu! *glomp*

livius drusus
09-16-2004, 12:11 PM
It's so nice to see you, beyelzu. How you been? Oh, this is a glomping, in case you didn't know: :glomp2:

Welcome to FF! :welcome2:

Farren
09-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Hey beyelzu! You've been scarce. Nice to see you're still around. Oh and I would glomp you but I know you're all manly, like.

viscousmemories
09-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Oh shit, it's him. How'd he find out about this place?!

:D :welcome: beyelzu.

Ronin
09-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Stand back everyone...I'll lure him out...

BEYELZU!!!

http://www.thecenterhawaii.org/images/SKyy%20Vodka%20Logo%204%20web.jpg

<runs for cover>

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:28 AM
Hello all.

I feel all bashful all of a sudden.

I would like to say something, I dont know, witty, but nothing comes to mind.

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Stand back everyone...I'll lure him out...

BEYELZU!!!

http://www.thecenterhawaii.org/images/SKyy%20Vodka%20Logo%204%20web.jpg

<runs for cover>
mmmmmm, skyy vodka, mmmmmmm

Oh, how I have missed you Skyy, how have you been, it has been so long, days even.

and what up with you Ronin?

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:31 AM
Oh shit, it's him. How'd he find out about this place?!

:D :welcome: beyelzu.

Loose lips, sink ships and all that.

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:32 AM
It's so nice to see you, beyelzu. How you been? Oh, this is a glomping, in case you didn't know: :glomp2:

Welcome to FF! :welcome2:
I feel very welcome.

but I dont have a title, which makes me sad.

How about slathering beast.

:yup:

:glomp2:

Farren
09-20-2004, 02:33 AM
Fuck finally. Get yourself an avatar, man. And stop drinking that stuff it'll rot your guts. Tennessee Sour Mash will put hair on your chest and have you shouting Arrrrrr matey! That's the spirit of Davy Jones in my locker! in no time at all.

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:35 AM
Hey beyelzu! You've been scarce. Nice to see you're still around. Oh and I would glomp you but I know you're all manly, like.

I had internet issues for awhile and then no comp.

and real men dont glomp each other, its like weird.

:D

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:37 AM
Fuck finally. Get yourself an avatar, man. And stop drinking that stuff it'll rot your guts. Tennessee Sour Mash will put hair on your chest and have you shouting Arrrrrr matey! That's the spirit of Davy Jones in my locker! in no time at all.
1. Where does one get a cool avatar??

2. Why the fuck would I want to commune with the spirit of Davy Jones and should rum call him up better than a landlubbers drink like sour mash???? :yup:

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 02:43 AM
Liv,

I read your Michelangelo's Slaves and find it eye opening. Before I read it, I didnt realize that they could be so expressive and not completely bound to a realistic view. Atlas is incredibly expressive.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading it.

Farren
09-20-2004, 02:45 AM

I'll make you one. It'll be this big, macho penis with "No, Fuck YOU!" tattooed on the foreskin.

2. Why the fuck would I want to commune with the spirit of Davy Jones and should rum call him up better than a landlubbers drink like sour mash???? :yup:

Pirating has modernized somewhat since Mr Jones day and acquired a little taste to go with all that elan.

Ronin
09-20-2004, 02:48 AM
and what up with you Ronin?

Same ol'.

Gulfport has a new Medieval Swords shop right around the corner from my old childhood stomping grounds.

Everytime I pass it I can't help but wonder what you've been up to.

Good to see you again, beyelzu.

viscousmemories
09-20-2004, 02:50 AM
Seek ye the User Control Panel (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/usercp.php?) to set your avatar, your own custom title, etc. Slathering Beast seems appropriate.

livius drusus
09-20-2004, 02:52 AM
I feel very welcome.

but I dont have a title, which makes me sad.

How about slathering beast.

I love it. Pop over to your user cp and write it in yourself. You can change your own title here to whatever you please whenever you please. Click on Member Options - Edit Profile and fill in the "Custom User Title" field.

Once you're done with that, click on "Edit Avatar" on the menu on the left and either pick one from our stellar collection or upload your own.

Welcome back to computer access. :hug:

livius drusus
09-20-2004, 02:53 AM
Liv,

I read your Michelangelo's Slaves and find it eye opening. Before I read it, I didnt realize that they could be so expressive and not completely bound to a realistic view. Atlas is incredibly expressive.

Oh wow... I can't even tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so much.

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 03:01 AM

I'll make you one. It'll be this big, macho penis with "No, Fuck YOU!" tattooed on the foreskin.

Pirating has modernized somewhat since Mr Jones day and acquired a little taste to go with all that elan.

1. you make me that avatar and I will so use it.

seriously, please make me that avatar, then no one will ever doubt my debate style again.

2. Maybe, but Captain Morgan's has a better ring to it than Captain Daniels and Captain Yukon Jack is just a mouthful.

beyelzu
09-20-2004, 03:10 AM
Liv,

Oh wow... I can't even tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so much.
My praise even made you overlook my dreadful shifting of tenses in that first sentence. Seriously, I really did enjoy Michelangelo's Slaves.