PDA

View Full Version : Only TheirSpace?

Johnny Pneumatic
01-14-2006, 10:27 PM
For a couple of days now I've been trying to sign up an account at www.myspace.com The trouble is when I click on the sign up button it takes me to a white page and it says "done" in the loading bar on the bottom of the Firefox brouser. IE does the same thing, so, WTF? Try it, and tell me if it's doing the same thing to you.

Dingfod
01-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Try holding Shift or Alt down when you click to sign up, I'll bet a popup stopping feature is keeping the page from coming up.

Johnny Pneumatic
01-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Try holding Shift or Alt down when you click to sign up, I'll bet a popup stopping feature is keeping the page from coming up.

Nope, doesn't work. Wow, it's not like I'm not pissed enough already, some more bullshit has to hamper my way.

Ari
01-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Have you made sure you have flash, cookies and java on and any add blocking style sheets turned off?

Johnny Pneumatic
01-15-2006, 06:56 AM
Have you made sure you have flash, cookies and java on and any add blocking style sheets turned off?

No, I don't know how.

Adora
01-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Why the fuck do you want to sign up for a MySpace space? Do you have the brain worms?

And what the fuck does this have to do with sexuality? I demand this thread has pictures of cock in it, or it should be moved!

Ari
01-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah, why is this in sexuality?
Are you chomping at the bit to get access to all those Camgirls that spam Myspace?

You might get more help in the tech section, I don't know much about firefox or windows. My guess is that of those things I posted your cookie settings might be a problem. Myspace could also be the one having the problem, they aren't exactly great at keeping their useless feature laden system up and running.

Johnny Pneumatic
01-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Why the fuck do you want to sign up for a MySpace space? Do you have the brain worms?

And what the fuck does this have to do with sexuality? I demand this thread has pictures of cock in it, or it should be moved!

Well, I had simply heard of it and thought I'd give it a try. I didn't know it was crap. What is wrong with it?

It has to do with me trying to get an account on a dating site. But if it's as bad as you say it is I won't bother.

Johnny Pneumatic
01-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Yeah, why is this in sexuality?
Are you chomping at the bit to get access to all those Camgirls that spam Myspace?

You might get more help in the tech section, I don't know much about firefox or windows. My guess is that of those things I posted your cookie settings might be a problem. Myspace could also be the one having the problem, they aren't exactly great at keeping their useless feature laden system up and running.

Already explained to Adora.
Mmmm, didn't know they were on there.

Yeah..., liv or VM, would you move the thread? Thanks.

Ari
01-16-2006, 04:56 AM
Myspace is a contact/community site and is what you make of it.
Just like the real world there are some complete morons on there though.

livius drusus
01-16-2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah..., liv or VM, would you move the thread? Thanks.

Sure. :)

Johnny Pneumatic
01-16-2006, 05:11 AM
Myspace is a contact/community site and is what you make of it.
Just like the real world there are some complete morons on there though.

Then that's not so bad. There's morons on here, well, there was before alphamale was bannned. About the only place you can get away from them online is...., um...., there isn't a place.

Adora
01-16-2006, 05:24 AM
WHERE IS MY COCK?

cappuccino
01-16-2006, 05:52 AM
WHERE IS MY COCK?

Gotta go to a chicken farm and catch one yourself.

Johnny Pneumatic
01-16-2006, 05:56 AM
WHERE IS MY COCK?

I offered you a deal that involved cock via PM, remember? Give me some pics and I'll give you some.

JoeP
01-16-2006, 03:54 PM
WHERE IS MY COCK?
WHEREVER YOU LAST STUCK IT

Ari
01-16-2006, 05:42 PM
...lets get that stick out first, then we will worry about what you stuck up there last tuesday, k?

D. Scarlatti
01-16-2006, 05:46 PM
I had no problem with MySpace; it worked well for me. Moments after registration I was contacted by Asia Carrera. We hooked up shortly thereafter and I gave her a thorough rogering. What's your problem?