PDA

View Full Version : Goddammit, Sock Puppet!

Adam
08-02-2006, 02:52 AM
Do you have any frickin' idea how long it took me to set that Ms. Pac-Man high score? Do you have any idea how long that's been standing? I will be avenged! The gauntlet is...er...whatever one does with a gauntlet!

:glovslap:

Side note: I just realized that I've either gotten old or reverted to the age of 10 while I wasn't paying attention, b/c "frickin'" is a staple of my vocabulary now.

wei yau
08-02-2006, 03:03 AM
Throw me a frickin' bone here
:drevil:

viscousmemories
08-02-2006, 03:05 AM
That's funny, I picked up "frackin'" from the new Battlestar Galactica.

livius drusus
08-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Frickin' is definitely a Doctor Evil thing for me. I never said it before then.

She will be mine. Oh yes. She will be mine.
:socks::puppet: Take me, Sock Puppet!
:mspacman:
Frickin' whore.
:tmspider:

Adam
08-02-2006, 03:35 AM
:gooduse:

I laughed till I frickin' cried.

livius drusus
08-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Bitch wasn't good enough for you anyway. :manhug:

Sock Puppet
08-02-2006, 03:55 AM
If you don't have frickin' hours of spare time to devote to winning her back, then you deserve your frickin' fate. It's your fault for taking BOTH Pac-Man and Ms. Pacman high scores. I got heartily sick of Pac-Man's blank ass, and just had to have me some feminine glutton tail.

Besides, the old jingle from the vintage '80s commercial for the gawdawful Atari version of that game just NEEDED to be in the highscore Comments, and what better place than the top score?*

Now I just need to snatch either one highscore from beyelzu, or two from others, to get my greedy ass into #2. 'Cause Blake's spot is frickin' unattainable.

* Okay, so I recollected that after giving a long think as to what the frick I was going to put as a #1 comment. Still, it was destiny. Or whatever.

MonCapitan2002
08-02-2006, 04:04 AM
Bitch wasn't good enough for you anyway. :manhug:
Did you have a sex change? I thought :manhug:'s use was intended for use by those of the male persuasion. :unwhat:

Legs
08-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Sock, how did you manage all this with a scissor injury? :chin:

livius drusus
08-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Its intended use is both literal and metaphoric.

Sock Puppet
08-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Sock, how did you manage all this with a scissor injury?
The scissor injury is to my left hand. I can still handle games which require one hand, which is an important skill to master for a number of reasons.

Adam
08-02-2006, 04:15 AM
You picked the wrong week to take my title, pal...I'm stuck by myself in a hotel until Friday! Muhahahaha!!

(and, yah, I gave up on coming anywhere near Blake's arcade domination after the arcade had been up for like a week...)

beyelzu
08-02-2006, 04:37 AM
If you don't have frickin' hours of spare time to devote to winning her back, then you deserve your frickin' fate. It's your fault for taking BOTH Pac-Man and Ms. Pacman high scores. I got heartily sick of Pac-Man's blank ass, and just had to have me some feminine glutton tail.

Besides, the old jingle from the vintage '80s commercial for the gawdawful Atari version of that game just NEEDED to be in the highscore Comments, and what better place than the top score?*

Now I just need to snatch either one highscore from beyelzu, or two from others, to get my greedy ass into #2. 'Cause Blake's spot is frickin' unattainable.

* Okay, so I recollected that after giving a long think as to what the frick I was going to put as a #1 comment. Still, it was destiny. Or whatever.

nah moon patrol is takeable.

i once had like 18-19 high scores at teh same time, if i still played in the arcade, i would still be number 1

beyelzu
08-02-2006, 04:38 AM
and adam, i had arcade domination for many moons.

Sock Puppet
08-02-2006, 05:08 AM
if i still played in the arcade, i would still be number 1
I saw you playing Slack Man not too long ago. Good luck on getting that one back; I don't know how the fuck I did it myself.

beyelzu
08-02-2006, 05:12 AM
i play occassionally but one or two games a week isnt nearly enough to dominate in the arcade.

MonCapitan2002
08-02-2006, 07:36 AM
I remember when you had more trophies as well, beyelzu. I once had as many as five trophies. Now all I have left is one.

Sock Puppet
08-02-2006, 03:19 PM
That reminds me, I should really play Karts more. :muahaha:

Nah, just kiddin'. You can keep that one. Really. In fact, go on and take Bikini Bounce back. It takes awhile, but it can be done.

nah moon patrol is takeable.
Yeah, probably. But there ain't no way I'll ever see the Chopper Challenge trophy.

beyelzu
08-02-2006, 03:54 PM
no chopper challenge is a motherfucker, fun, fun game though

Sock Puppet
08-07-2006, 11:19 PM
To quote Britney Spears ...

Whoops, I did it again. :innocent:

Adam
08-08-2006, 02:14 AM
:shakefist:

MonCapitan2002
08-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Take your trophy back instead of :shakefist:ing your fist in futility.

livius drusus
08-08-2006, 03:28 AM
Hey we have a Colosseum for this kind of chest-thumping. :caesar:

MonCapitan2002
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
This thread was created before the Colosseum was.

Sock Puppet
08-08-2006, 04:35 AM
Speaking of chest-thumping, as an act of vengeance against beyelzu for screwing me so greaselessly in the Werewolf game, I snatched his Donkey Kong title. That game is so oppressively boring that it will take an act of will to get it back. Take that, you big smoking prick.

Smilin
08-08-2006, 02:59 PM
:chuckle:

livius drusus
08-08-2006, 03:11 PM
This thread was created before the Colosseum was.
No! It can't be! I refuse to believe this pack of lies!1 :cryhome:

Speaking of chest-thumping, as an act of vengeance against beyelzu for screwing me so greaselessly in the Werewolf game, I snatched his Donkey Kong title. That game is so oppressively boring that it will take an act of will to get it back. Take that, you big smoking prick.

:rofl:

Sock Puppet
08-15-2006, 07:45 PM
moon patrol is takeable.
Hey, how about that. He was right.

Now the Arcade is mine. Bow before me, bored geeks, for I am your god. At least until Blake comes back.

Smilin
08-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Now the Arcade is mine. Bow before me, bored geeks, for I am your god. At least until Blake comes back.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/gallery/files/9/9/9/sock.jpg

Bless us puppet for we have sinned. :bow2: :fishbowl:

ceptimus
08-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I had third place on the arcade leader board for a while, but I've not had much spare time to play lately. I was all set to grab the Candy Tetris title around Christmas time, having practised off-line for ages; when I get a free weekend, that title will be mine. :yup:

Moxy
08-31-2006, 06:24 PM
You mean to tell me you have Moon Patrol and Chopper Command??

:drooleek:

I haven't played either of those in at least...15 years. Wow.

MonCapitan2002
09-01-2006, 03:24 AM
moon patrol is takeable.
Hey, how about that. He was right.

What happened to Blake anyway? Isn't he the with a rabbit for an avatar? Did he lose interest in the :ff: ?

Blake
09-07-2006, 11:59 PM
What happened to Blake anyway? Isn't he the with a rabbit for an avatar?Yes, he is. :didi:

Did he lose interest in the :ff: ?No, he did not. He did suffer from a serious lack of free time for a while, which has really only gotten worse. But he's made a conscious effort the last couple of weeks to catch up on all the reading he's missed, and is now on the verge of reading within the current month, at least.

moon patrol is takeable.bey ... you're a dick.

Now the Arcade is mine. Bow before me, bored geeks, for I am your god. At least until Blake comes back. :glare:

Congratulations, Sock; that is a serious commitment of time wasteddedication. :D Welcome to the club.

I would like to say I remain the Once and Future King, but I just don't know. The bar has been raised pretty frickin' high. I hope one day to start humiliating myself as I strive to rise again!

You mean to tell me you have Moon Patrol and Chopper Command??

:drooleek:

I haven't played either of those in at least...15 years. Wow.Moon Patrol, yes; Chopper Command, sadly no. It's Chopper Challenge. If copiae (that used to be "peer" :)) came back, he could do it. Once you've cracked it, you can set a score as high as you want simply by paying attention.

Man, Chopper Command would rule.

Sock Puppet
09-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Congratulations, Sock; that is a serious commitment of time wasteddedication. :D Welcome to the club.

I would like to say I remain the Once and Future King, but I just don't know. The bar has been raised pretty frickin' high. I hope one day to start humiliating myself as I strive to rise again!
Wow. I feel like an aspiring skateboarder must feel when Tony Hawk says he's got some bitchin' moves.

I haven't cracked the pattern in Chopper Challenge. I've just been dodging around the sprockets as best I can.

Sock Puppet
09-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Hah. I see you going after the Moon Patrol score, Blake. :spy: Those self-deprecating words were just to lull me into complacency.

Blake
09-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh no, not at all; I meant the compliment. (Being compared to Tony Hawk didn't suck, either! :)) I'm trying to brush up on my skills. Plus, livius is egging me on to respond, maybe tie you up on the leaderboard. ;)

Sock Puppet
09-12-2006, 08:54 PM
All you need to do is snatch one title to do that. Seriously. All you need to do. :wink: