PDA

View Full Version : Deadwood I

Pages : [1] 2 3

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/deadwood2.gif

An :ff: Mafia (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9326) game

* Players only in this room. If it's idle banter and commentaries you're prospecting for, The Gem Saloon (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=270010#post270010) awaits you on the main thoroughfare, with comely whores, decently priced liquor and the squarest games of chance in the hills. *

There are 14 players in this here Deadwood game:

3 Pinkertons: George Hearst's' hired guns, roaming the town at night to liquidate anyone Hearst perceives as dangerous to his interests.

Bullock: Deadwood's sheriff, who, inhaling and exhaling pure righteousness, beats a confession out of one suspect a night.

Doc Cochran: He's killed enough men trying to save them on the battlefields of the War Betwixt the States. Now all he wants to do is save an innocent life from Hearst's creatures every night.

Al Swearengen: Founding citizen and cutthroat extraordinaire, Al hates the fucking Pinkertons, and sends his right-hand man Dan to kill one of them each night.

Charlie Utter: Sheriff Bullock's deputy and owner of the town freight and postal business. If the sheriff dies, Charlie will get all the information Bullock uncovered, plus will be able to investigate one more person during the course of the game.

Calamity Jane: Doc Cochran's best assistant (when she can set down the bottle long enough not to piss herself). If the Doc gets it, she'll step in to save one person from the Pinkertons during the course of the game.

The hoopleheads: Drunk and disorderly, mostly they're just trying to live their lives, eek out some meager living from the hills, and uncover those Pinkerton cocksuckers before they destroy the camp. Some of them spend their nights staggering down the thoroughfare, delivering random beatings to whoever don't sit right with them. The Sheriff would probably stop this riotous behavior if it wasn't so fucking convenient a mask to his own overfuckingenthusiastic investigations.

In regards to the beatings, whoever gets one will be told via PM that they got it, but not who administered it. Whether they want to share that information with the town or cover up their bloody visages and useless limbs is up to them.

Where private communications are concerned, the Pinkertons may talk amongst themselves privately at night, but not during the day. Everyone else may not communicate privately with each other, except in one special case: Sheriff Bullock may, if he so chooses, contact Swearengen once and only once during the course of the game to coordinate some clever countermove against Hearst's Pinkerton cocksuckers. If the Sheriff dies before he's had a chance to talk it over with Swearengen, then Utter may pick up where Bullock left off.

Days last 48 hours at most. When the majority (50% + 1) have voted to lynch one person, night falls and all public game play ceases. Should 48 hours elapse with no majority achieved, whoever has the most votes will be lynched and night will fall.

Pinkertons, Hoopleheads, Doc, Bullock (and later Jane and Utter, if necessary) may PM me their nightly selections or email liv dot mafia at gmail dot com.

The Players (in order of registration):

Crumb
viscousmemories
thegoldglove07
Adam
Sock Puppet
MonCapitan2002
Smilin
cappuccino
Leesifer
wei yau
Joshua Adams
Nightson
godfry n. glad
trillian

Order of Nighttime Events:

Hooples get rowdy
Bullock (or Utter) knuckles himself a confession
Doc Cochran (or Jane) takes someone under care
Swearengen sends Dority to hit a Pinkerton
Pinkertons kill a Hearst enemy

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 03:24 PM
George Hearst -- him that struck biggest in the Comstock at the cost of many a miner's life -- has come to Deadwood. The Black Hills whisper of a rich gold find, so rich Hearst has no fucking interest in sharing it with piss-spraying hooples or New York tenderfoots or any other kind of cocksucker.

He's brought in the Pinkertons, hired guns of the lowest fucking kind, to protect his interests, and by "protect his interests" he means kill whatever sad, sallow fuck gets in his way.

There is no law to keep him in check, and the only order comes at the fucking point of a fucking gun. You came to this camp not for justice, but to make your way. So kill them Pinkerton motherfuckers before they motherfuck you and blow your head off.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/daybreak.gif

MonCapitan2002
08-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Hello all. I thought I'd check in. This will probably be my only post this morning since I have to go to bed soon. ;_;

Crumb
08-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Welcome to Deadwood.

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
What the hell are you looking at?

Joshua Adams
08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Morning everyone.

Internets are about as fast as Leon dragging the fat man to the Chez Amis, so I may just go do something else for a few hours.

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 04:22 PM
A flash of light and I awake a mere... human.

So this is Deadwood.

cappuccino
08-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Fuck off goddamn squareheads!

/me bangs on the bar
Where my fucking whiskey at?

I'm having issues with my internet connection as well, everything's loading so slowly in addition to a lot of timeouts so I won't be around that much today

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Well, screw you guys, I'll be around today much more than I will be tomorrow.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 04:34 PM
So who's the first cocksucker that is going to get lynched?

wei yau
08-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Alright, line up them shots, cocksuckers. I've got a lot of drinkin' to do.

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Okay motherfuckers, I can think of one cocksucker whose neck needs to stretch tonight if'n we want out of this town sometime this month. That's all the reason I need to kill a man.

vote: Joshua Adams

Crumb
08-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Well we can't have just one bandwagon.

vote: Sock Puppet

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Maybe you just don't want your every statement analyzed six ways from Sunday. Any reason why that might be, cocksucker?

Edit - you bushwhackin' me, motherfucker?

vote: Crumb

Smilin
08-24-2006, 05:01 PM
All you cocksuckers is wrong...

VM's the mutherfucker that is a pinkerton...

Vote VM

wei yau
08-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Let's try and draw out some squareheads who ain't yet checked in.

vote: godfry

Crumb
08-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Just trying to get some action going.

MonCapitan2002
08-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Probably because that is your only to get any ya pathetic cocksucker.

Disclaimer - The preceding comment is said in the spirit of the game. None of the sentiments expressed within are aimed at you as a person.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 05:34 PM
:blank:

MonCapitan2002
08-24-2006, 05:36 PM
It's a joke.
:foghorn:

Joshua Adams
08-24-2006, 05:37 PM
The only cocksuckers who "want out of this town" are cunts without the balls to stand up to those Pinkerton motherfuckers.

vote: vm

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 05:41 PM
VM's the mutherfucker that is a pinkerton...
I'd argue that point, but every cocksucker in this town knows that Smilin's choice of target is like the weather in Michigan: If you don't like it, just wait 15 minutes and it'll change. In fact, is there any good reason your neck shouldn't stretch tonight?

Smilin
08-24-2006, 05:45 PM
You're the head cheese mutherfuckin cocksucker in charge here are you not?

Thought so!

I rest my case.

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 05:51 PM
http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/tally.gif

~~ 8 votes needed to lynch ~~

CocksuckerX voted for :rarrow: CocksuckerY

Crumb :rarrow: Sock Puppet
viscousmemories :rarrow: Joshua Adams
thegoldglove07
Adam
Sock Puppet :rarrow: Crumb
MonCapitan2002
Smilin :rarrow: viscousmemories
cappuccino
beyelzu
wei yau :rarrow: godfry n. glad
Joshua Adams :rarrow: viscousmemories
Nightson
godfry n. glad
trillian

Total votes for:

viscousmemories - 2
Joshua Adams - 1
Sock Puppet - 1
Crumb - 1
godfry n. glad - 1

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Actually I forgot we have a 48 hr. time limit, so Sock Puppet's insinuation is right. Joshua's analysis is likely to be more help than hinderance to us. Now how do I change my vote without being accused of wishy-washy voting... :chin:

Okay, I'll do this for now: unvote

trillian
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
wow. I have never seen the show but I have a feeling this town doesn't mind a wee bit of profanity, huh? Right, you cocksucking motherfuckers?

I used a random number thingy and got a 6.

vote: MonCapitan

cappuccino
08-24-2006, 06:06 PM
* cappuccino walks by zipping up his fly

Motherfuckers...shit I had my shit slammed like crazy, the cheap whores here sure can massage a man's cock.

Who else do I have to fuck to get my vote?

cappuccino
08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
thegoldglove07 hasn't got a vote yet so here's mine for him.

vote: thegoldglove07

Smilin
08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
/me clinches his butt cheeks....

MonCapitan2002
08-24-2006, 06:12 PM
You people are so fucking foulmouthed. Watch your motherfucking goddamn language you uncultured heathen scum!

Just for the fuck of it, I'll cast a motherfucking vote before I hit the goddamn hay.

Vote: That inestimable cigarette smoking cock beyelzu.
It's about fucking time that cocksucker check in.

Disclaimer - The preceding comment is said in the spirit of the game. None of the sentiments expressed within are aimed at you as a person.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 06:13 PM
That cocksu...er...cock has been gone from the :ff: for a number of days...

thegoldglove07
08-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, checking in. This'll be my first time. So go easy. :D

Vote: Cap

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 06:26 PM

Crumb :rarrow: Sock Puppet
viscousmemories
thegoldglove07 :rarrow: cappuccino
Adam
MonCapitan2002 :rarrow: beyelzu
cappuccino :rarrow: thegoldglove07
beyelzu
wei yau :rarrow: godfry n. glad
Nightson
godfry n. glad
trillian :rarrow: MonCapitan2002

Total votes for:

viscousmemories - 2
Sock Puppet - 1
Crumb - 1
godfry n. glad - 1
MonCapitan2002 - 1
thegoldglove07 - 1
beyelzu - 1
cappuccino - 1

cappuccino
08-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Well, checking in. This'll be my first time. So go easy. :D

Oh yeah? Well shut up, bend over and take it like a cocksucker bitch.

Oh dear, I feel so dreadfully foulmouthed today, you do know that I'm pure as driven snow in real life?

MonCapitan2002
08-24-2006, 06:29 PM
You are about as pure as mud capp.

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Driven yellow snow, maybe.

wei yau
08-24-2006, 06:34 PM
By my count, there are at least four cocksuckers who haven't yet checked-in, given the time limit, how much more time do you think they should be given?

thegoldglove07
08-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Well, they better check in sooner or later. This thing needs to start rolling.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 06:47 PM
The first day is always a bit slow, TGG. And I warned you about the coarse language you would find in Deadwood did I not?

thegoldglove07
08-24-2006, 06:53 PM
The first day is always a bit slow, TGG. And I warned you about the coarse language you would find in Deadwood did I not?

Yeah, well it isnt that bad. I'm used to worse. :(

wei yau
08-24-2006, 06:55 PM
/me digs into his canned peaches

Crumb is right, the first day can be as slow as spending all day to find the smallest fucking flake in a pinched-out claim.

Everyone is playing it quiet on account of any one of you cocksuckers can be bought for a shot of rotgut and a free feel at the titty-corner. I suppose we could break out a deck of cards and play some poker while we wait on the other fucking cocksuckers to come in and grace us with their fucking presence by checking the fuck in.

I'm kidding. I'm not seriously suggesting starting a poker game within this game. That's just way too meta for me.

godfry n. glad
08-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Goddammit...Can't you motherfuckers keep it down to a dull roar? I'm trying to get my fuckin' beauty sleep. Step away for one goddamn minute...or fuckin' six hours of shuteye and you dumbshits go hog wild with dumbass speculations.

Pinkies, eh? Well, rout 'em out and we'll test the hemp.

Fuckin' shit my head hurts. Which one o'you dumbfucks pistol-whipped me last night, 'cause I'm gonna kick your ass so hard, you'll have to part your hair to wipe your ass.

So...I vote: thegoldenglove07. Cocksuckin' tenderfoot. Must be one o'them east coast pinkies.

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM
About time you dragged your sorry ass out into the daylight, you cocksucker.

godfry n. glad
08-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Yeah? Well, your plug-ugly pigshit mug didn't make it any brighter.

thegoldglove07
08-24-2006, 07:51 PM
So...I vote: thegoldenglove07. Cocksuckin' tenderfoot. Must be one o'them east coast pinkies.

:glare: You will die for this.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Whoa, TGG you're suppose to be a good guy. At least just threaten him with a beating.

wei yau
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM
/me slides a shot of whiskey to TGG

Looks like you got some sand, after all.

Well, now that fucking godfry has decided to alight from his slumber like a bear hibernating past the end of the winter, I can unvote him.

There are still some cocksuckers who haven't checked in yet and I'm just about had all the canned peaches a man can stand, fucking unauthorized cinnamon or not.

godfry n. glad
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Damn...Is that fuckin' Chinaman stirring the pigshit this morning? No?

Oh, that was just TGG airing his opinion. You an' what fucking regiment shithead?

Like I said... goddamned greenhorns.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Deadwood is a tough town.

unvote; vote: trillian

Smilin
08-24-2006, 08:03 PM
/me is STILL waitin' on that cocksucker VM to cast his vote....come on you muther fucker vote already!

Then I can unvote you in the process shithead!

Smilin
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Deadwood is a tough town.

unvote; vote: trillian

What was your reason for this Crumb?

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Just picking on a quiet one.

Joshua Adams
08-24-2006, 08:19 PM
What your motherfucking goddamn language you uncultured heathen scum!I don't know about the rest of these cocksuckers, but I don't appreciate being associated with those heathen fucking dirt worshipers, treaty or no.

trillian
08-24-2006, 08:21 PM
I don't see any reason to add anything yet Crub. I kinda like my previous vote for now.

oh yeah...and if anyone gets really close to getting lynched, out yourself! And for the town, give people a chance to make their claim before calling a nightfall. It is said every game but somehow it still happens.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:22 PM
unvote

I have grown not to trust you trillian. :noid:

Who all hasn't checked in yet?

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
oh yeah...and if anyone gets really close to getting lynched, out yourself!
Right, like admitting I'm gay is going to prevent the town from lynching me. :rolleyes:

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:27 PM
It might work, cocksucker!
:biker2:

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Well it's practically nothing, but in the interest of not being the only one with more than one vote :glare: I'll vote: Crumb for changing his vote without giving a reason, then giving a half-assed reason when challenged.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:47 PM
and for calling you a cocksucker?

vote: vm

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
I hadn't even noticed that you'd since unvoted yet again! Nah, vote, unvote, vote, unvote, vote in the first hours of the day isn't suspiciously wishy-washy at all, Crub.

Crumb
08-24-2006, 08:52 PM
Whether it is wishy-washy or not, it is what I do. :shrug: You can go check my history if you want.

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 08:57 PM

Crumb :rarrow: viscousmemories
viscousmemories :rarrow: Crumb
Adam
beyelzu
wei yau
Nightson
godfry n. glad :rarrow: thegoldglove07

Total votes for:

viscousmemories - 3
Crumb - 2
thegoldglove07 - 2
MonCapitan2002 - 1
beyelzu - 1
cappuccino - 1

Joshua Adams
08-24-2006, 08:57 PM
I like how vm has joined in the satirization of his own typo...

wei yau
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, I guess it's time again to start drawing some of these cocksuckers out.

vote: Adam

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Whether it is wishy-washy or not, it is what I do. You can go check my history if you want.
Hmm... that might be true. I know I was thoroughly convinced of your guilt all the way to the end of the first game and you turned out to be innocent townie. Well I'm not married to hanging ya, but you're still the only one who's really done anything really suspect. (Except for thegoldglove's Pinkerton-like death threat, but for now I've chalked that up to getting carried away with the violent mood of the game).

What can I say? Crub just seems to fit. :shrug:

Crumb
08-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Actually the first game I was the doctor and in the second game I was a townie.

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Really? I swear you were a townie in a game I played but I only played the first one and GM'd II and III. I'm gonna have to skim the old game threads after work, 'cause I'm obviously confused.

wei yau
08-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Deciding on who we lynch on this first day might not amount to much more than fumbling around like a piss drunk hoople on payday, but I can assure you that those fucking Pinkertons are fucking sober. Soberest cocksuckers you'll ever have the unfortunate pleasure of meeting.

So far, we've got three mini-bandwagons going. The trick is figuring out if the Pinkertons have already voted or are just waiting for critical mass. I'd hate for that to happen before everyone checks in, though.

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 09:20 PM
No need to rush. I'm sure some people haven't even seen the threads yet, and there's no danger that the day will go on and on without resolution.

wei yau
08-24-2006, 09:24 PM
I was just worried that the week-long day last game would make some people antsy to move faster in this game.

Actually, I think Crumb's right, bey hasn't been around for a coupla days. And I don't think I've seen Adam once today.

Smilin
08-24-2006, 09:25 PM
By my count the following cocksuckers haven't checked in yet:

Adam, he's in a mutherfuckin meeting no doubt...
Beyelzu....what's up with this cocksucker? He's missing in action I do believe.
Nightson...this mutherfucker is in a whole different time zone is he not?

wei yau
08-24-2006, 09:39 PM
By my count the following cocksuckers haven't checked in yet:

Adam, he's in a mutherfuckin meeting no doubt...

Well, I can see that cocksucker peeking in on us from way the hell over there. So, I figure he must be done with that meeting, unless it wasn't a meeting per se.

Adam
08-24-2006, 09:43 PM
Adam was in a cocksucking* training session all day, you motherfuckers.

Vote: Moncap, solely because that motherfucker threw a bunch of extra shit into his vote for bey that will fuck up my cocksucking thread parser.

* - not literally, unfortunately

Smilin
08-24-2006, 09:46 PM
/me going back now to see what shit MonCap threw in with his mutherfuckin vote...

wei yau
08-24-2006, 09:47 PM
You Adamesque motherfucker, good to see you again. If bey is really MIA and Nightson in another time zone, there's no sense in trying to call them out with a vote.

unvote

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Adam was in a cocksucking* training session all day, you motherfuckers. * - not literally, unfortunately
Not happy with your current level of cocksucking prowess?

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 10:04 PM
...oh, and I'll go ahead and unvote Crub until I can review the old games. I like cold-blooded murder as much as the next hoople, but I prefer to have some reason for stringin' a cocksucker up.

Smilin
08-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Why not string him up just for the fuck of it?

Crumb
08-24-2006, 10:11 PM
:glare:

Smilin
08-24-2006, 10:17 PM
I'd argue that point, but every cocksucker in this town knows that Smilin's choice of target is like the weather in Michigan: If you don't like it, just wait 15 minutes and it'll change. In fact, is there any good reason your neck shouldn't stretch tonight?

and just to prove this cocksucker wrong, my vote remains as is until I check back in the morning.

Listen up...all you mutherfuckin cocksuckers, I'm out of this mutherfuckin place in 15 minutes and won't be around with you cocksuckers until tomorrow morning.

See ya'll bunch of fuckin losers then!

(Just wanted everyone to know that I won't be logging into the forum from home tonight)

Later Cocksuckers!

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Hmm... you're sticking with your early and unsupported vote for me, want to string Crub up for the fuck of it and now making a big deal out of how your voting is different from your style when you were innocent? I'm smellin' a Pinkerton rat.

vote: Smilin

Adam
08-24-2006, 10:22 PM
Not happy with your current level of cocksucking prowess?

There's always room for improvement. :biker2:

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 10:22 PM
wei ain't had no votes yet, you notice that? That's fucking suspicious right there. Plus I ain't too particular about no cocksucking bandwagons just yet.

unvote; vote: wei yau

ETA: I didn't catch this little puddle o'piss before lunchtime.

Actually I forgot we have a 48 hr. time limit, so Sock Puppet's insinuation is right. I ain't insinuated shit, boy. You ever take a whiff of that shit before you drink it?

wei yau
08-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Where the fuck were you when no one had yet voted for Adam or for Smilin or for Nightson?

Actually, speaking of cocksucking bandwagons, there was one that built up pretty quickly and somewhat suspiciously. So, I'll refrain from the stereotypical retaliatory vote and cast one for

While his behavior remains typically hyper, there's something fishy about how he queried Crumb on his vote, targeted vm and left his vote unchanged even though he supposedly cast it to call out a vote from vm.

Smilin
08-24-2006, 10:30 PM
:fuckyou: cocksuckers...

the lot of yah!

See ya'll tomorrow!

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Where the fuck were you when no one had yet voted for Adam or for Smilin or for Nightson?A helluva nice free lunch. *burp*

I just voted, so I ain't changing it yet, but I'd rather put my vote on Smilin early if we're gonna lynch him in absen- abasent-- while he's fucking out.

wei yau
08-24-2006, 10:40 PM
I trust you about as far as I can throw you, you dirty Sock. But, we still got more than 36-hours and bey and Nightson haven't even checked in yet. So, let's not be too hasty, young hobbit...I mean, cocksucker.

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh, don't drag that candy-ass Yer-o-pee-in fairy shit in here. Like I said, I ain't votin' the cocksucker yet.

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/god.gif

It having occurred to me that there ain't nobody in this shitburg who doesn't qualify as a hooplehead, and being that there's little point to dividin' up the innocent into small groups with different names, from now on the good citizens of Deadwood are hoopleheads every last one of them.

The 3 hooples with beating privileges will continue their liquor-induced outbursts. The hooples hiterto known as "respectable townies" will stick with 2 dollar pussy and back-to-back hands of faro to pass the fucking time.

Carry on, motherfuckers.

viscousmemories
08-24-2006, 11:08 PM
[...]targeted vm and left his vote unchanged even though he supposedly cast it to call out a vote from vm.
Thanks for the reminder. Not that the motherfucker isn't fishy enough without having falsely claimed (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=270308#post270308) he would unvote me as soon as I cast a vote, but it helps. If he's not guilty he's erratic and untrustworthy. Might be a good idea to stretch the cocksucker's neck either way.

livius drusus
08-24-2006, 11:13 PM

viscousmemories :rarrow: Smilin
Adam :rarrow: MonCapitan2002
Sock Puppet :rarrow: wei yau
beyelzu
wei yau :rarrow: Smilin
Nightson

Total votes for:

viscousmemories - 3
Smilin - 2
thegoldglove07 - 2
MonCapitan2002 - 2
beyelzu - 1
cappuccino - 1
wei yau - 1

Sock Puppet
08-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Is anybody gonna play this motherfucking game while I'm around? I see you two, lurking without posting shit.

cappuccino
08-24-2006, 11:52 PM
It having occurred to me that there ain't nobody in this shitburg who doesn't qualify as a hooplehead, and being that there's little point to dividin' up the innocent into small groups with different names, from now on the good citizens of Deadwood are hoopleheads every last one of them.

Fuck, you tellin' me I'm now a hoople-motherfucking-head? Well shit, just when I'm tryin' my damn best to be the respectable townie, now I got to be a fucking lousy hooplehead?

Fuck fine fuckin' cocksucker hell.

I just don't like how Crumb keeps voting and unvoting like crazy and then giving half-assed reasons. He's askin' to be a motherfucker.

unvote vote: Crumb

Crumb
08-25-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm just trying to get a game going here, capp.

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Obviously I hear what you're saying, capp, but now that I've had time to review the old game threads it does seem that Crub was speaking the truth earlier about having played similarly then. Truth be told I'm starting to think wishy-washy voting in the first day is just the logical result of having so little real info to go on.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 12:13 AM
and trying to use what little power a hooplehead has (a vote that is) to get some. (info that is)

Sock Puppet
08-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Well, I'm outta here in a few minutes. I'll keep my vote on wei yau for now, 'cause it's good for him to have at least one. Builds character. I'll be back later tonight to see if the other cocksuckers have checked in, and if anything's going on in this jerkwater burg.

Nightson
08-25-2006, 01:35 AM
*takes shot of whiskey*

You'r all a bunch of cocksuckers. But godfry's a fucking cocksucker. Vote: godfry

Crumb
08-25-2006, 01:39 AM
So why godfry, Nightson?

Nightson
08-25-2006, 01:48 AM
So why godfry, Nightson?

Cause the fucking cocksucker is beneath me (literally, well not literally, literally, but you fucking get what I mean if you look at the fucking player list you cocksucker).

Crumb
08-25-2006, 01:50 AM
I guess that's as good a reason as any on day 1.

Nightson
08-25-2006, 01:53 AM
I guess that's as good a reason as any on day 1.

Just waiting for some fucking pinkerton cocksucker to make a little mistake. Then we can try and nail the fucker.

livius drusus
08-25-2006, 01:55 AM

cappuccino :rarrow: Crumb
beyelzu
Nightson :rarrow: godfry n. glad

Total votes for:

viscousmemories - 3
Smilin - 2
MonCapitan2002 - 2
thegoldglove07 - 1
Crumb - 1
beyelzu - 1
cappuccino - 1
wei yau - 1
godfry - 1

godfry n. glad
08-25-2006, 02:03 AM
So why godfry, Nightson?

Cause the fucking cocksucker is beneath me (literally, well not literally, literally, but you fucking get what I mean if you look at the fucking player list you cocksucker).

Nightson, you bastard...You've been sitting downwind of too damned many buffalo chip campfires. It's addled what passes as your brain.

I'll stick with the fucker passing out death threats.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:29 AM
What your motherfucking goddamn language you uncultured heathen scum!I don't know about the rest of these cocksuckers, but I don't appreciate being associated with those heathen fucking dirt worshipers, treaty or no.
Oh shut the fuck up you half man half goat worshipping cocksucker!

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:53 AM
Due to some information that has come to light regarding beyelzu's ability to play, I need to rescind my vote.

Unvote

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:54 AM
I think there is something fishy about that vascillating cocksucker Crump.

Vote: Crump

Joshua Adams
08-25-2006, 03:55 AM
I ain't worshiping anything with antlers, either, or horns of any kind, for that matter. If you persist in these insults upon my person you'll soon find yourself face down in the horse shit.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:56 AM
I'd like to see you try you animal worshipping motherfucking cocksucker. You couldn't shove a baby facedown into horseshit, let alone a hooplehead. I'd more than happy to see you try. Your pathetic attempts will be good for a few laughs.

Joshua Adams
08-25-2006, 04:03 AM
I'll see you fed to the fucking chink's pigs.

unvote; vote: MonCapitan2002

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Ooh. Did I struck a nerve, you heathen cocksucker? Maybe you got some sand in your vagina.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 04:38 AM
Can't we settle this like civilized cocksuckers?

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:39 AM
That isn't possible for an uncultered cocksuckers like vagina-boy.

Joshua Adams
08-25-2006, 04:53 AM
Only civilized way to deal with his sort is a rope and scaffolding, Crumb.

Leesifer
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Right, you cocksuckers! I need to catch up on the thread but will be away from the computer for the rest of the day and most of the night I suspect (Engrish time).

I need to get a vote in so I'm voting for that motherfucking, cocksucking capp. He knows why!

Vote: cappuccino

Smilin
08-25-2006, 02:32 PM
What's the scoop on bey? anyone know?
I'm hoping nothing is seriously wrong. It's not like him to not check in.

....and now making a big deal out of how your voting is different from your style when you were innocent? I'm smellin' a Pinkerton rat.

What the fuck do you mean vm, you cuntlip? I never mentioned my "style" of voting when I was innocent.

/me thinks you're a pinkerton trying to make a lame ass case against a law abiding citizen just to get him lynched.

You're obviously trying to encite a "mob mentality" against me just to get me lynched, aren't yah?

My vote still stands until further evidence comes to light.

livius drusus
08-25-2006, 02:46 PM
As pointed out elsewhere (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=270585#post270585), beyelzu has had to hightail it on out of town for family bidness. Leesifer has agreed to step in and motherfuck/cocksuck where he left off, hence her vote above.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 02:50 PM
On a serious note, here's hoping his Mom gets better.

Now back to silliness and the game...

Leesifer is the stand in motherfucker/cocksucker eh?

This should be quite interesting :grin:

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 02:51 PM
What the fuck do you mean vm, you cuntlip? I never mentioned my "style" of voting when I was innocent.

I suppose I phrased that poorly. I had said...

I'd argue that point, but every cocksucker in this town knows that Smilin's choice of target is like the weather in Michigan: If you don't like it, just wait 15 minutes and it'll change.

...to which you replied:

and just to prove this cocksucker wrong, my vote remains as is until I check back in the morning.

In other words, the only reason you didn't unvote me when I voted for Crub (as you had implied you would) is because I pointed out that you have a history of erratic voting and you wanted to "prove" your innocence by doing things differently. Of course all that really proves is that you're willing to change your style as necessary to shed suspicion.

You're obviously trying to encite a "mob mentality" against me just to get me lynched, aren't yah?
Well yes of course I am. Since I know for a fact that there isn't a shred of solid evidence against me (or anyone, probably) your insistence on hanging me is either nefarious or irresponsible. Either way, your death can only help the town.

I'm sure you meant to say "until SOME evidence comes to light", right cocksucker? Or are you now claiming that your whimsical accusation is based on some empirical evidence you've yet to mention?

Smilin
08-25-2006, 03:05 PM
I suppose I phrased that poorly. I had said...

I'd argue that point, but every cocksucker in this town knows that Smilin's choice of target is like the weather in Michigan: If you don't like it, just wait 15 minutes and it'll change.

...to which you replied:

In other words, the only reason you didn't unvote me when I voted for Crub (as you had implied you would) is because I pointed out that you have a history of erratic voting and you wanted to "prove" your innocence by doing things differently.

How can anything be "proven" at this point, cocksucker? I made up my mind to prove "you" and "your statement" wrong is all. I doubt any of us can "prove" our innocence to the town this early in the game.

Of course all that really proves is that you're willing to change your style as necessary to shed suspicion.

Shed suspicion? Hardly. Prove that I'm not a wishy-washer voter such as Crub and yourself is all.

Well yes of course I am. Since I know for a fact that there isn't a shred of solid evidence against me (or anyone, probably) your insistence on hanging me is either nefarious or irresponsible. Either way, your death can only help the town.

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen. When pressed with the evidence he confesses that he is indeed trying to stir up a mob mentality among the towns citizens. If this isn't evidence enough that he is indeed a Pinkerton, I don't know what is.

By your own admission that you're trying to encite a riot among the towns people, my vote definately stands for yah, yah mutherfuckin cocksucker! :whup:

I'm sure you meant to say "until SOME evidence comes to light", right cocksucker? Or are you now claiming that your whimsical accusation is based on some empirical evidence you've yet to mention?

See above.

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I doubt any of us can "prove" our innocence to the town this early in the game.
Yet you're convinced of my "guilt". :chin:

By your own admission that you're trying to encite a riot among the towns people
Um, yeah. That's kind of the point of the game. What're you doing, trying to woo me? :laugh:

Crumb
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah vm, he wants to give your neck a little love massage. :chuckle:

Smilin
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
ummm...yeah, VM...

I wanna fuck you in the ass! NOT! :nope: :noway:

and I'm not convinced of anything mutherfucker other than perhaps you've got sand in your mangina!

now bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me over the poker table! I've got fuckin' to do!

trillian
08-25-2006, 03:25 PM
You know, with all this pissing contest talk, I'm not sure I'll know when someone is actually getting angry or defensive in this game! Since I'm not very good at that sort of banter (nor do I enjoy it), expect me to be a bit more quiet.

I might need a few shots of whiskey for this game.

If I can read between all the profanities, I'll probably change my vote later today toward a real "cocksucker".

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Right, you cocksuckers! I need to catch up on the thread but will be away from the computer for the rest of the day and most of the night I suspect (Engrish time).

I need to get a vote in so I'm voting for that motherfucking, cocksucking capp. He knows why!

Wlecome to the game! I hope you enjoy it you worthless cocksucker!

Smilin
08-25-2006, 03:33 PM
You know, with all this pissing contest talk, I'm not sure I'll know when someone is actually getting angry or defensive in this game! Since I'm not very good at that sort of banter (nor do I enjoy it), expect me to be a bit more quiet.

Hmmmm, that would put practically at non-existant in the game would it not?

That was only your third post since the game started and I know your previous patterns show you as a reserved, quiet player, silently earning the trust of all the players and then fucking them all in the end!

Please don't disappear on us! I'm not asking, I'm fucking demanding it, ........
cocksucker! ;)

cappuccino
08-25-2006, 03:37 PM

*sniff* I thought we were friends.

:blowme: you cocksucker!

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Only civilized way to deal with his sort is a rope and scaffolding, Crumb.
I expected a retaliatory vote from a whining, mincing, dainty, bitching cocksucker like you. You pathetic worthless cowardly sack of shit! You should be disemboweled and throttled with your own entrails.

livius drusus
08-25-2006, 03:40 PM

MonCapitan2002 :rarrow: Crumb
cappuccino :rarrow: Crumb
Leesifer :rarrow: cappuccino
Joshua Adams :rarrow: MonCapitan2002

Total votes for:

MonCapitan2002 - 3
viscousmemories - 2
Smilin - 2
Crumb - 2
cappuccino - 2
wei yau - 1
godfry - 1
thegoldglove07 - 1

Smilin
08-25-2006, 03:44 PM

Lees,

Perhaps you can mutherfuckin explain your reasons to the rest of us who aren't familiar with the history between you two cocksuckers?

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
ummm...yeah, VM...

I wanna fuck you in the ass! NOT! :nope: :noway:
I see. So you want VM to fuck you in the ass! I see now. You are one perverted cocksucker you sick, sick fuck! Wanting VM to fuck you in ass?! You would not want to hear where his cock has been rumoured to poke. The rumours the wind speaks would give you nightmares.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Ha! MonCap, you're one truly sick fucker!

But you knew that already, didn't yah? (cocksucker)

and FWIW, We've had chuckles over whiskey at the saloon and lauched over the rumors of VM fuckin sheep!

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 03:53 PM

I might need a few shots of whiskey for this game.

If I can read between all the profanities, I'll probably change my vote later today toward a real "cocksucker".
Aww. It looks like we have a shrinking violet playing this game. I shall try to moderate my language in your presence. I would not want to offend your oh so delicate sensibilities. We wouldn't want you to shatter now would we.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Ha! MonCap, you're one truly sick fucker!

But you knew that already, didn't yah? (cocksucker)

and FWIW, We've had chuckles over whiskey at the saloon and lauched over the rumors of VM fuckin sheep!
That is just the tip of the iceberg. You really do not want to know what he likes to do with animal carcasses. You really do not want to know. I've tried to block the mental images out of my mind. I spent three years in a sanitarium due to the horrors of the stories. A friend of mind shot himself when he witnessed VM in the act. Mortal men were never meant to witness such unnatural horrors.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 04:01 PM
I see you guys are having a lot of fun exchanging explicatives, but we do have a game to play here. I'm going to change my vote, again. Calling me wishy-washy will not make me a Pink, so don't bother.

I'm going to vote for this guy because I know that even if he isn't a Pinkerton his style of play will not help the camp win this game. (Also, I'd like to ensure that I am not part of the competing bandwagons.)

Unvote; Vote: Smilin

cappuccino
08-25-2006, 04:06 PM
MonCap, we all know that your posts are in the spirit of the game. :wink: There's not need for your disclaimers which are entirely redundant, especially after the first time you posted it.

Smilin, the history between Lees and I stem from the last Mafia game where I shamelessly used her as a pawn in my little mafioso act. :giggle:

Smilin
08-25-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm going to vote for this guy because I know that even if he isn't a Pinkerton his style of play will not help the camp win this game. (Also, I'd like to ensure that I am not part of the competing bandwagons.)

Vote: Smilin

And how does your style of play help the camp with winning the game. Changing your votes as often as some of us change whores?

Cocksucker, your style of play will certainly not help the camp even if you aren't a Pinkerton

Unvote, Vote Crub

That's three votes to lynch your ass now mutherfucker. Will anyone else vote for you're cocksuckin' ass?

We shall see.

wei yau
For myself, I'm gonna cool off on the cussin' It seems to be cussin' for cussin' sake instead of the more literary purposes demonstrated in the series. Besides, there's usually little enough info to go with on the first day, excessive cussin' seems to simply increase the noise.

Interesting morning, so far. I don't think there's been enough evidence to really make for solid cases, but Smilin does seem to be pushing awfully hard. As Crumb said, even if not a Pinkerton, that style of play makes this game difficult.

Crumb
So there's no bad blood for that whole vampire mess now is there, capp? :wink:

Crumb
08-25-2006, 04:10 PM
As Crumb said, even if not a Pinkerton, that style of play makes this game difficult.
and does his counter claim that my style of play hurts the camp hold any water?

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:11 PM
I think you make a good point about Smilin. His erratic style of play tends to provide distractions that the scum could exploit. Shifting your vote yet again does make you looks even more indecisive than it did previously.

wei yau
08-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Crumb, on the first day, I actually think your style of play helps. It gets people to start posting and taking positions. We've got nothing to work on if some players simply remain quiet and hop onto bandwagons.

In fact, given the time-limit, I think your style of play is even more beneficial.

That being said, considering how hard Smilin tried to make a case for vm, he seemed to switch to you simply as retaliation. Again, this isn't proof he's Pinkerton, but it certainly doesn't seem helpful.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 04:14 PM
I am as indecisive as the fucking evidence warrants! What do we have to go on on day one that makes any other hooplehead more decisive than I? There own pigheadedness and fear of the wishy-washy label is all.

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 04:18 PM
and does his counter claim that my style of play hurts the camp hold any water?
Not in my opininon. At first I thought wishy-washy voting was suspicious, but obviously if almost everyone votes for someone different (as happened in the first hour of the game yesterday) people are going to have to switch. I just hope we're able to get it together as a town to agree on someone to hang before the 48 hour bell rings. I'd hate to see an innocent hoople hang (especially if it's me!) for no other reason than s/he's leading the pack with three votes when the time runs out.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Crumb, on the first day, I actually think your style of play helps. It gets people to start posting and taking positions. We've got nothing to work on if some players simply remain quiet and hop onto bandwagons.

Will it help in the long run is my question?

In fact, given the time-limit, I think your style of play is even more beneficial.

That being said, considering how hard Smilin tried to make a case for vm, he seemed to switch to you simply as retaliation. Again, this isn't proof he's Pinkerton, but it certainly doesn't seem helpful.

Yes. It was certainly tit for tat. Nothing at this point is proof of someone being a pinkerton. I'd dare say that those that frequently switch there votes in the beginning are more likely to be citizens rather than pinkertons. Given that point, I'll Unvote for now.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:21 PM
That would certainly suck. What makes the time limit more onerous that those damn pinkertons can use it to their advantage. There has to be a way to counter that particular approach.

wei yau
08-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I don't know if indecisiveness necessarily hurts in the long run, but if during the long run it looks like it doesn't, then we lynch the cocksucker.

But, it's only Day One, so certainly it seems to be too soon to lynch an indecisive voter for potentially harming the "long run".

cappuccino
Haha, Crumb, I'd totally forgotten you were one of the vampires. No bad blood between us, I'll prove it by unvoting.

unvote Now more reading to do and see who's the most shifty of the lot.

livius drusus

It ain't about flamewarring or lobbing the most obscene insults you can think of at each other. Cussing in Deadwood is used for motherfucking emphasis. Ain't got nuthin' to do with any choice phrases you might have learned in the army on your breaks between getting ass-fucked by the Sioux and having to eat your own horse.

Take a gander at this (http://members.aol.com/chatarama/previously/Ep01.htm) to school yourself on how it's fucking done.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't know if indecisiveness necessarily hurts in the long run, but if during the long run it looks like it doesn't, then we lynch the cocksucker.

But, it's only Day One, so certainly it seems to be too soon to lynch an indecisive voter for potentially harming the "long run".
That is true. However, this game is not like Mafia III. In Mafia III the viglante only had two kills to use and there was one traitor kill. If an innocent gets lynched, there could be as many as two more hoople victims at night due to the vigilante getting a kill each night. A shifting, indecisive voter could pose a problem in later rounds.

Adam
08-25-2006, 04:37 PM
FWIW, I agree that wishy washy voting on day 1 isn't really a good tell. Given that we have essentially no evidence, the whole point of voting on day 1 is to poke at a bunch of motherfuckers and see which ones squawk.

Adam
08-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Speaking of wishy washy voting, here's the history, if it helps anyone:

Post # -> voter -> votee

12 -> VISCOUSMEMORIES -> JOSHUA
13 -> CRUMB -> SOCK
14 -> SOCK PUPPET -> CRUMB
16 -> WEI YAU -> GODFRY
21 -> JOSHUA ADAMS -> VM
26 -> TRILLIAN -> MONCAPITAN
28 -> CAPPUCCINO -> THEGOLDGLOVE07
30 -> MONCAPITAN2002 -> THAT (this way a vote for bey...damn you MonCap!)
32 -> THEGOLDGLOVE07 -> CAP
42 -> GODFRY N. GLAD -> THEGOLDENGLOVE07
49 -> CRUMB -> TRILLIAN
58 -> VISCOUSMEMORIES -> CRUMB
59 -> CRUMB -> VM
64 -> WEI YAU -> ADAM
73 -> ADAM -> MONCAP ->
81 -> VISCOUSMEMORIES -> SMILIN
83 -> SOCK PUPPET -> WEI
84 -> WEI YAU -> SMILIN
93 -> CAPPUCCINO -> CRUMB
98 -> NIGHTSON -> GODFRY
107 -> MONCAPITAN2002 -> CRUMP
110 -> JOSHUA ADAMS -> MONCAPITAN2002
115 -> LEESIFER -> CAPPUCCINO
135 -> CRUMB -> SMILIN

Disclaimer: History is only as reliable as my ability to code and MonCap's ability to use proper vote formatting. History does not record unvotes and has been shown to cause sleeplessness, flatulence, erectile dysfunction, and general motherfucking malaise. Use with discretion.

wei yau
08-25-2006, 04:54 PM
:tired:

:stinky:

Damn you, Adam! I better not develop the remaining side-effects!

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh come now, Adam. It was one vote. Others have done worse.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Haha, Crumb, I'd totally forgotten you were one of the vampires.
Damn I get no respect from you cocksuckers! I was the motherfucking vampire! bey was only a vamp for like 2 days! :rolleyes:

Anyway I don't think bragging about ones past victory as a baddie is a good strategy so I'll shut up now.

As far as being wishy-washy in the long goes. I won't be as wishy-washy in the long run because there will eventually be some evidence on which to base a vote. (One hopes.)

wei yau
08-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Also, in the really, really long run, there'll be fewer votes for you to switch votes between, ya wishy-washy cocksucker.

Crumb
08-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Well some of us have the sense to avoid stating the obvious.

livius drusus
08-25-2006, 05:19 PM

Crumb :rarrow: Smilin
Smilin
cappuccino

Total votes for:

MonCapitan2002 - 3
Smilin - 3
cappuccino - 2
Crumb - 1
wei yau - 1
godfry n. glad - 1
thegoldglove07 - 1

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Given that we have essentially no evidence, the whole point of voting on day 1 is to poke at a bunch of motherfuckers and see which ones squawk.
I hear ya, but I don't think the whole point of votin' on day one need be to see who squawks when poked. There's other valid reasons to vote for one hoople over another. Say for example a peek in the fuckin' archives indicates that they were brilliantly evil in a former life (or lives) - like you, wei yau, or trillian. Or if they're unstable and unpredictable like my choice, Smilin. Or if they're laying so low they're no help to the town whether evil or not, like... I dunno, Nightson? That one's a tough call. Lots of lily-livers hidin' around here.

Anyway I'm not sayin' any of these things are "tells" per se, but they are reasons to be suspicious, and I'd rather go after a hoople on a weak suspicion than for no reason at all, or for that matter even just to see who squawks. Hell, who wouldn't squawk when getting hustled to a noose? I was startin' to feel a little constriction m'self last night.

Joshua Adams
08-25-2006, 05:32 PM
liv, capp unvoted.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 06:45 PM
speakin of squakin', I've noticed throughout the day today (in real time) that mutherfucker godfry-n-glad lurking here...but not so much a squeak out of that cocksucker?

Laying low perhaps?

We'll see!

Vote Godfry n. glad

Adam
08-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Vm, I probably overstated my point...there are, indeed, reasons other than poking at motherfuckers to vote on day 1. I just meant that supposedly wishy washy voting, while generally bad later in the game, seems to be helpful on day 1, as a means to elicit responses from a variety of people.

Unfortunately, my initial attempt at eliciting a response hasn't panned out, since MonCap is as opaque as ever. The cocksucker has a nat'rul fuckin' poker face. unvote

Crumb
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Only the Pinkertons need poker faces.

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 07:33 PM
speakin of squakin', I've noticed throughout the day today (in real time) that mutherfucker godfry-n-glad lurking here...but not so much a squeak out of that cocksucker?

Laying low perhaps?

We'll see!

Vote Godfry n. glad
Well, in godfrey's defence, the last time he tried to help the town he got himself killed. He tried to help others only to nearly get lynched in the last game, only to get whacked when he outed himself as the town doc. Can you blame him for being more reticent this time around? as the old saying goes "once burned, twice shy".

Then again, he could simply be a motherfucking cocksucking pinkerton. I await a response from him before speculating further.

viscousmemories
08-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Fair 'nuff, Adam. Makes sense to me.

godfry n. glad
08-25-2006, 07:56 PM

Laying low perhaps?

We'll see!

Vote Godfry n. glad

Damn straight I'm lying low. You cocksuckers can get just a little too rope happy. I'm a hoople, just like the rest of you motherfuckers. I'm not a Pinkie...they're just paid musclemen for fat 'n' happy motherfuckin' thieves.

I'm just following the patter and tryin' to discern which of you cocksuckers is a motherfuckin' puppet for the scuzbuckets.

If yer lookin' fer lyin' low, I suggest you ask that cocksucker thegoldenglove07. He ain't said shit since threatening to kill me.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Fair enough and good point godfry!

With that in mind...

unvote, vote thegoldenglove07

TGG, your defense?

wei yau
08-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Smilin, since you've been paying attention to who's online (as per your charge against godfry), do you know if TGG has even been on the :ff: since threatening godfry?

I can't say that I've noticed him, so perhaps he just simply hasn't been online? Kinda like Nightson.

Smilin
08-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes. He was here yesterday afternoon, lurking in the thread, and when Godfry made that statement it just clicked with me. (around 3 p.m. CST I believe)

trillian
08-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes. He was here yesterday afternoon, lurking in the thread, and when Godfry made that statement it just clicked with me. (around 3 p.m. CST I believe)

Well, that might be suspicious if I hadn't checked TGG's profile and it shows his last activity is one minute after his "threat" post so he obviously has not read the posts after that (at least not under that screen name).

Smilin
08-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, the 48 hour time limit will be up tomorrow morning. And if he can't participate, why keep him around?

Crumb
08-25-2006, 08:52 PM
I'd hope he'd check in before then. Looks like we have a few people who don't check in much.

trillian
08-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, the 48 hour time limit will be up tomorrow morning. And if he can't participate, why keep him around?

Well, the same could be said for Nightson I guess. I thought his threat was a bit too obvious for any baddie to make but perhaps it really was a noob mistake. I'm willing to give the new guy the benefit of the doubt.

I was thinking of putting out a vote for you for using the word "cuntlips" which had not been in my vocabulary before now. Thanks a lot for the new piece of brain trash. :glare:

Smilin
08-25-2006, 09:01 PM

Well, the same could be said for Nightson I guess. I thought his threat was a bit too obvious for any baddie to make but perhaps it really was a noob mistake. I'm willing to give the new guy the benefit of the doubt.

He has at least made an appearance last night and will probably make another appearance tonight (real world time). I dun't know where he's at, in Europe somewhere I think? At the same time, I'm all for changing my vote if TGG makes an appearance and defends himself. Until then, my vote stands.

I was thinking of putting out a vote for you for using the word "cuntlips" which had not been in my vocabulary before now. Thanks a lot for the new piece of brain trash. :glare:

:D errrr...you're welcome, I guess? :whistles:

MonCapitan2002
08-25-2006, 09:02 PM

Why not congratulate yourself on the expansion of your vocabulary instead?

wei yau
08-25-2006, 09:10 PM
At the same time, I'm all for changing my vote if TGG makes an appearance and defends himself. Until then, my vote stands.

I've verified trillian's statement about the last time TGG was online. It was indeed a minute after he "threatened" godfry. If he hasn't been back on since, then it seems your judgment here is somewhat harsh.

livius drusus
08-25-2006, 09:25 PM

Adam
Smilin :rarrow: thegoldglove07
cappuccino

Total votes for:

Smilin - 3
MonCapitan2002 - 2
cappuccino - 2
thegoldglove07 - 2
Crumb - 1
wei yau - 1
godfry n. glad - 1

Smilin
08-25-2006, 09:30 PM
At the same time, I'm all for changing my vote if TGG makes an appearance and defends himself. Until then, my vote stands.

I've verified trillian's statement about the last time TGG was online. It was indeed a minute after he "threatened" godfry. If he hasn't been back on since, then it seems your judgment here is somewhat harsh.

It's a harsh game, a harsh life and a harsh world....

/me spits on wei yau's boots, slams his whiskey down and sais...wanna make sumthin' of it, cocksucker?

Adam
08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Man, it's difficult enough to read people when we're not all roleplaying drunken cursing hooples. :confused:

thegoldglove07
08-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Unvote, Vote: Smilin :tiphat2:

Adam
08-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Any reasoning other than sheer fuckedness and retaliation, TGG?

Crumb
08-25-2006, 09:52 PM
I think might have to work a bit harder than that if you want to shake some votes.

wei yau
08-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Is there any better reason on Day 1 in Deadwood, Adam?

wei yau
08-25-2006, 10:08 PM
Well, my time online is drawing near to an end. I doubt I'll be online before the time-limit expires for Day 1. And I might not be back until the second half of Day 2.

I see no compelling reason to change my vote, it's a crapshoot on Day 1 anyhow.

Nightson
08-26-2006, 02:07 AM
Y'all are a bunch of impatient cocksuckers. I've got access in the evenings, not during the day. (Except weekends where it's reversed)

Crumb
08-26-2006, 02:09 AM
So how does that make us all impatient cocksuckers?

Nightson
08-26-2006, 02:11 AM

Why did you lie?

unvote, vote: Smilin

Nightson
08-26-2006, 02:12 AM
So how does that make us all impatient cocksuckers?

True, some of you are just motherfucking cocksuckers.

*does another shot of whiskey*

Nightson
08-26-2006, 09:14 AM
I think it would probably be best if Bullock contacted Swearagen tonight so that they can plot strategy. And we're at risk of Swearagen dieing (as opposed to the smaller chance of bullock and utter both dieing)

livius drusus
08-26-2006, 01:57 PM

Being as the deity controls all in the heavens and on earth, and being as she might every now again want to demonstrate some measure of the benevolence you limber-dicked cocksuckers desperately seek to impress upon her as you strain your patellas in your daily fucking devotions, today's day, and every day hereafter, will end at 12 noon New York tenderfoot time.

Now, I don't mean to hasten nobody, but the hour approaches swift and remorseless, so shit or get off the chamber pot, hooples.

livius drusus
08-26-2006, 01:58 PM

thegoldglove07 :rarrow: Smilin
Adam
Smilin :rarrow: thegoldglove07
cappuccino
Nightson :rarrow: Smilin

Total votes for:

Smilin - 5
MonCapitan2002 - 2
cappuccino - 1
thegoldglove07 - 2
Crumb - 1
wei yau - 1

cappuccino
08-26-2006, 02:11 PM
I know this is gonna sound harsh but this is Deadwood. Smilin's tendency is to be erratic and unpredictable. I believe that only serves to harm us in the long term so that's why we ought weed the lot as early as possible.

vote:Smilin When you see God in heaven, give her some fine cocksucking.

Joshua Adams
08-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Nightson, mightn't it be better to wait so that Bullock can give Swearengen a list of confirmed Pinkerton cocksuckers, or at least a list of fine citizens who ought be left in peace? I don't see how they can form a "strategy" at this junction. I am pretty sure that there is only one PM, from B to S, and not an indefinite exchange on one occasion. 'Course, that there deity might be able to clear the matter if she be so inclined.

livius drusus
08-26-2006, 03:32 PM
An indefinite exchange, initiated by Bullock, over the course of one night only, is the deity's thinking on the fucking matter.

Smilin
08-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I know this is gonna sound harsh but this is Deadwood. Smilin's tendency is to be erratic and unpredictable. I believe that only serves to harm us in the long term so that's why we ought weed the lot as early as possible.

Erratic, yes. Unpredictable? Hell no. So, killing off an honest hoople is gonna help ya?

Ignorant fuckin' cocksucker!

vote:Smilin When you see God in heaven, give her some fine cocksucking.

So, you're saying liv has a cock? :chin: :giggle:

My vote stands as is. GoldenGlove, I see you gave no reason for your vote, and your lack of participation here tells me you're a pinkerton cocksucker.

As it stands, I'm the one headed for the noose. I'd string up TheGoldenGlove and that wei yau fucker next if I were ya'll. Just my gut hunches.

For I am one of the original hooples.

So fuck you all and goodnight!:whup:

Now come and get me yah bunch of whiney fuckin' cocksuckers!

Crumb
08-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Sorry Smilin. At this point we have no way of knowing who is a Pink. It is as much likely to be you as anyone else. Someone's got to go down on day 1.

Smilin
08-26-2006, 04:15 PM
:boohoo:

Well, you'll find out I'm a hoople when I go to my death, won't yah?

:cocksucker: :)

viscousmemories
08-26-2006, 04:23 PM
I wish we could get more of a consensus. I didn't think of it before, but I have a feeling now that the 48 hr. deadline is a serious disadvantage to the town, in that it enables people (especially of the evil variety :glare: ) to avoid committing themselves to a lynch candidate.

Smilin
08-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Well, in about 30 minutes I'll be worm food, so it ain't gonna matter much.

Ya'll will find out I'm a hoople, will be one less player to try and help in the game and the mafia...errr pinkertons will be on their way TO ANOTHER FUCKIN VICTORY...

So, I'll congratulate yah stupid cockscukers while I can. :golfclap:

WAY TO FUCKIN' GO YAH BUNCHA STUPID COCKSUCKING IGNORAMUSES... :ovation:

Crumb
08-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I was just thinking that same thing vm. Though maybe in the end it will provide more imformation, because the Pinks will actually show different voting patterns. I'm not so sure it is a disadvantage, but I am sure it keeps the baddies from having to cast deciding votes.

Adam
08-26-2006, 04:40 PM
I've been thinking about that, too. Other things to watch for are probably jumping on a Pinkerton's bandwagon when it's clear that person is going to get lynched at the time limit anyway, and delivering a killing blow by unvoting a competing bandwagon close to the limit.

MonCapitan2002
08-26-2006, 05:02 PM
The time limit certainly makes things interesting.

livius drusus
08-26-2006, 05:13 PM
It's high noon but this ain't Dodge City, and the Earp brothers already turned tail and ran, splinters from the lumber they never did get 'round to selling lodged up their assholes right next to the sheriff's foot.

Naw, noon in Deadwood means one thing and one fucking thing only: a noose around a fat Pinkerton neck. 'Course, there's no telling even with the most careful consideration and forethought whether these hoopleheads packing the thoroughfare tighter than a bull's ass in fly season actually got their shit-stinking hands on the right man.

Still, somebody's gotta swing, and unless there's a prick stuffed in it at all times, Smilin's yawnin' fuckin' chasm of a mouth is bound to get him in trouble now or later, so why delay the fucking inevitable?

True to his nature, the loud-mouthed cocksucker don't take kindly to being manhandled by the hooples as they drag him bodily to the scaffold.

"I ain't no Pinkerton, you hooplehead cunts!" Smilin's jaw keeps flapping, imprecations pouring thence like a river of whiskey running the reverse of its customary course.

The hooples don't pay him no mind as they string him up, except for the ones looking to make a quick dollar off a bet they can't hit the back of his throat with their spit every time he opens his fat fucking mouth.

After a few bills change hands, Smilin finally learns to keep his yap shut, even when the rope is pulled tighter around his neck, even when the trap door drops, even when his neck snaps and his bowels void their last, mingling, unnoticed and unremarked, with the piss and bullshit of the thoroughfare.

Smilin the drunken, cocksucking hooplehead, is dead.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/nightfall.gif

livius drusus
08-27-2006, 04:36 PM
http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/pioneer.gif

http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/t.gifo chuckle or shake our heads in bemusement at the follies and foibles of life in the territory as is our custom in these pages after a night filled with the familiar excesses of drink, card and fisticuffs is sadly not our lot this dark morning.

A body has been found. A body with a hole between the eyes and a hole of far more ponderous and destructive a girth on the opposite side from the first.

It was discovered before dawn by one J. MacGraw, a recent visitor to our continent drawn from the dank ports of Cornwall by the siren song of Black Hills gold and employed to work the mines on the Hearst operation, as he trudged towards his quotidian labours, eyes fixed on the sometimes-treacherous ground. It was this posture that led him to catch his first glimpse of the corpse -- a bloody and raw fist that seemed to have seen its own share of violent activity recently -- as it was partially obscured by the brush, perhaps intentionally, by the perpetrator of this act most foul.

We are left now to ponder a variety of imponderables: who is responsible for the depraved violence that has struck our camp at such a delicate hour? How can we, the good citizens of Deadwood, the true members of our nascent community and not the parasitical organisms which have latched themselves to our body and seek to draw out its very lifeforce, uncover the perpetrators and find justice, if not solace, in their destruction?

As the new day dawns, our labour in this endeavour eclipses completely our prospecting or mercantile exchange or any other professional pursuits in importance.

Adam, our very own Sheriff Bullock, is dead. But we live still, as do those among us who wish us not to be. Let us mourn quickly our agonizing loss and return, stiff-necked and clear-eyed, to the task so monumentally at hand.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/livius/daybreak.gif

Crumb
08-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Damn they got Bullock!

viscousmemories
08-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh shit. :(

cappuccino
08-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Oh fuck. Damn you Pinkertons, I hope you go straight to hell sucking Satan's filthy cock.

MonCapitan2002
08-27-2006, 05:34 PM
This is horrible. :cry:

Joshua Adams
08-27-2006, 06:00 PM
This doesn't look good... I thought maybe I'd finally see a game where all the good specials are alive on day 2. Right now I don't have much to go on. I'm still trying to interpret thegoldglove's behavior, and vm's antagonism towards Smilin makes me wonder a bit... but then again his points did seem rather valid at the time.

I got beaten up last night, goddamn ruffians. :glare:

unfortunately, I'll be rather preoccupied with moving in to the dorm today (I started taking my stuff over yesterday, so I wasn't around much, and now I get to finish and unpack it all. Joy).

viscousmemories
08-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Did anyone else get beaten up last night?

Joshua Adams
08-27-2006, 06:54 PM
I would assume that 3 people did, since there are 3 hoopleheads and the sheriff, but Smilin claimed to be one of the "original" hoopleheads, i.e. the beaters. I don't see any way to figure out who did it unless someone takes credit.

The hoopleheads who administered beatings last night ought to refrain from naming their victims. Doing so would help any pinkertons who got bloodied up to guess whether the sheriff was responsible, defeating the purpose of having random beatings.

trillian
08-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Damn...Sheriff dead but we still have our deputy. Nice to have some backup this game!

Something about JA's post today seems phony so.....

vote: Joshua Adams

PS No one beat me up last night. Just letting everyone know.

Crumb
08-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I was beat last night. Fuckin' hoopleheads! :shakefist: So did Bullock get to administer his beatings before the Pinkertons got him?

The hope of the camp rests on Charlie Utter now.

MonCapitan2002
08-27-2006, 07:12 PM
Damn...Sheriff dead but we still have our deputy. Nice to have some backup this game!
Unfortunately, our back up can only have one viewing. If he or she views an innocent, then that is it. The pnks got damn lucky. It is my hope that the Sheriff's death does not hurt us too much in the long run. We still have the doc, vigilante and deputy. We can still make a difference and avoid the fate of the last three games.

MonCapitan2002
08-27-2006, 07:13 PM
For reference; here is the order of nighttime events.

Order of Nighttime Events:

Hooples get rowdy
Bullock (or Utter) knuckles himself a confession
Doc Cochran (or Jane) takes someone under care
Swearengen sends Dority to hit a Pinkerton
Pinkertons kill a Hearst enemy

Crumb
08-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Ah thanks MonCap. So there should have been three beating last night do to the lynching of Smilin. Is it true that Utter gets only one view? That bites.

Make sure it is a good one deputy. :crossed:

livius drusus
08-27-2006, 07:24 PM
So there should have been three beating last night do to the lynching of Smilin.
Not necessarily. Now that there is no formal distinction between hooples and respectably citizenry, newly belligerent hooples rise up all the time.

Is it true that Utter gets only one view?

It is true.

godfry n. glad
08-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Son of a fuckin' bitch. Damn. Those Pinkie cocksuckers don't have even the slightest fuckin' respect for the law in this camp. If'n I find one, I'll kick the shit outta him and turn 'im over to the lynch mob for the final knot and bow on a mighty fine necktie.

Nightson
08-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Oh God Fucking Dammit. Those Pinkerton cocksuckers are going down.

Leesifer
08-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Sheeit! They done kilt our Sheriff. Damn Pinkertons - they'll pay for this one!

No beating for me last night.

godfry n. glad
08-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, nobody laid a finger on me last night. They'd better fuckin' think twice about ever doin' so, too. It's hard to work your claim with your nuts jammed up next to your gizzard. You fuck with me, that's where they'll end up.

Anyway, we gotta get on with it. I still think that TGG is suspect. I think he needs a nice new fuckin' necktie, the cocksucker. Smilin' voted for him. We know Smilin' was one of us.

MonCapitan2002
08-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Son of a fuckin' bitch. Damn. Those Pinkie cocksuckers don't have even the slightest fuckin' respect for the law in this camp. If'n I find one, I'll kick the shit outta him and turn 'im over to the lynch mob for the final knot and bow on a mighty fine necktie.
They are a fucked up bunch killing are sheriff. We need to honor our fallen sheriff's memory by nabbing and lynching the fucking cocksuckers who killed him.

What makes you suspect tgg07, though? Smilin had the same amount of information as the rest of us. He was taking a stab in the dark when he fingered the guy.

Crumb
08-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Are we sure that Adam's death was a Pinkerton kill? Since there was only one death and the Pinkerton's and Al must kill every night, the only possibility is that the doc protected one of the kills. Going back and reading the doc I see his role is ambiguously worded:
Doc Cochran: He's killed enough men trying to save them on the battlefields of the War Betwixt the States. Now all he wants to do is save an innocent life from Hearst's creatures every night. I bolded the key words, which to me suggest that the doc doesn't protect from Al, but i could be wrong. The statement is not really worded like a game rule so that could just be a description of what the doc is trying to do. So liv, can the doc protect someone from the vigilante?

livius drusus
08-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Yes, Crumb. You are absolutely correct about the intent behind the wording. His aim is to save an innocent life from the Pinkertons, but that's not always how protection works. He might save a Pinkerton or one of Swearengen's targets inadvertantly.

Crumb
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Do we know who killed Adam?

livius drusus
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Swearengen is not compelled to kill every night, although he does just on principle usually. Adam could have been killed by a Pinkerton or by Swearengen.

Leesifer
08-27-2006, 10:38 PM
wei and capp are causin' me some concern, simply because those bastards have fooled me before and I don't trust neither of 'em.

Y'all should listen to the limey, ok!

godfry n. glad
08-28-2006, 12:11 AM
That cocksucker Adam was a reluctant voter and did a lot to keep folks focused. Although, I didn't really notice anything stellar about his performance. I guess that makes the mutherfuckin' mob the law of this camp. Like I said before, you folks is way too rope happy.

But hey...I got my suspicions as to who is whoring themselves out to the Hearst scuzbuckets. I made that clear. I'm open to hearing anything to the contrary and possibly even fuckin' reconsidering.

I notice two fuckin' hooples didn't cast a vote for lynchin'. One was our dearly departed mutherfuckin' sheriff. Can anybody tell my why I should not cast my hellbound mutherfuckin' vote for TGG? Does any of you other cocksuckers standin' around with you dicks in your hand, and shit that passes for your brains oozing out your filty fuckin' ears, have any other poor goddamned scapegoat you'd like to trot out?

Hop to it cocksuckers...Somp'n tells me we ain't got much fuckin' time.

godfry n. glad
08-28-2006, 12:32 AM
What makes you suspect tgg07, though? Smilin had the same amount of information as the rest of us. He was taking a stab in the dark when he fingered the guy.

Very low profile. When he does drag his sorry ass into camp, he's usually fuckin' semi-incoherent and not worth pickin' up outta the horseshit. I did not suspect Smilin' at all. Nor did I have a clue about Adam. So it's a fuckin' half-fast guess, based upon a lack of forthright fuckin' presentation in the camp. He's hidin' somethin', the stinkin' low-down cocksucker; I know he is.

Besides, he threatened to kill me.

MonCapitan2002
08-28-2006, 12:47 AM
I can understand you being angry that he threatened to kill you. If what you say is indicative of possible scumminess on TGG07, I shall have to keep him under closer scrutiny as should the rest of us.

Nightson
08-28-2006, 03:43 AM
Hmm, we need more discussion.

Everyone vote to lynch tgg

vote: tgg

Sock Puppet
08-28-2006, 04:21 AM
Well, not everyone, or this'll be a quick Day 2, without much in the way of fuckin' discussion. But I've got nothin' against stretching tgg's neck per se.

I'm drunk as fuck right now, so I'll vote in the morning. I do some of my best work while hung over.

Joshua Adams
08-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Well, I ain't eager to lynch anybody at this point, but it may be voting for him will force a reaction of some sort.

I'd like to watch what happens over the day rather than just rely on what we already know, which isn't anything worth writing home about.

livius drusus
08-28-2006, 04:34 AM

~~ 7 votes needed to lynch ~~

Crumb
viscousmemories
thegoldglove07
Sock Puppet
MonCapitan2002
cappuccino
Leesifer
wei yau
Joshua Adams :rarrow: thegoldglove07
Nightson :rarrow: thegoldglove07
trillian :rarrow: Joshua Adams

Smilin (hoople) - lynched, day 1
Adam (Bullock) - killed, night 1

Total votes for:

thegoldglove07 - 3
Joshua Adams - 1

viscousmemories
08-28-2006, 04:57 AM
vm's antagonism towards Smilin makes me wonder a bit...
I's afraid it mighta looked a bit fishy that I was set on Smilin, but I tried to make it clear that I did so because I wanted to vote with a reason, however flimsy, rather than pick a name out of a hat. I also suggested lynching people who were sneaky in previous games, like trillian, wei yau and Adam. Fuckin' shame about that last'n, but I'd still keep my eye on the others. That said, I can't think of a good reason not to vote for TGG, but I'll wait until morning to see if he has somethin' to say about it.

ETA: Ah hell, might as well vote. Three votes shy is still plenty a buffer. vote: thegoldeglove07

Nightson
08-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Why does the nightly backup always happen right as I try to post? Anyways...

TGG, crumb, and wei, who do you think is the most suspicious and why?

Sock, capp, and MonCap, if you were mafia, who would you kill tonight?

Trillian, godfry, and vm, should lurkers be lynched? Why or why not?

JA, should Utter contact Swearnagen tongiht?

cappuccino
08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Mafia? What's a mafia? Ya talking about Pinkertons, sir?

I'm curious to why you voters who voted for tgg think he is such a serious threat. I've been reading his posts and he doesn't seem particularly Pinkertonish to me. Of course, it's only day 2, not much to go on so far.

I don't have much on suspicions right now.

viscousmemories
08-28-2006, 02:34 PM
I didn't vote for him because he's a serious threat, but because I'm pretty clueless about who might be guilty and he seemed as good a target as any for making that death threat against godfry then lying low after people said it looked fishy.

However before bed last night it occurred to me that on the off-chance that no Pinkerton scum has yet voted for TGG, my vote makes it possible for them to pile on and hang him. I doubt none of them have voted or that they'd be stupid enough to pile on the last three votes, but I don't want to make it easy for 'em.

unvote; vote trillian

Nightson, I'm of two minds about lynching lurkers. On the one hand trying to stay off people's radar by not saying much seems just like something a Pinkerton would do. On the other hand, a clever Pinkerton might take a more proactive approach and actively campaign for the lynching of innocents.

Thus I think it stands to reason that someone who's active but not too active is guilty. Unfortunately it's that very thought process that had me convinced that Crumb and Leesifer were evil in previous games when they turned out to be innocent. So, I'm voting trillian now strictly on the ground that she's got a history of devious behavior.

wei yau
08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Alright, I'm just checking in. I'm around today, but only sporadically. Mondays suck. I'm gonna need some time to read all the new posts.

Sock Puppet
08-28-2006, 04:20 PM

Sock, capp, and MonCap, if you were mafia, who would you kill tonight?

Trillian, godfry, and vm, should lurkers be lynched? Why or why not?

JA, should Utter contact Swearnagen tonight?
Are we breaking up into subcommittees? Are all of these essay questions?

I'm not sure I can answer the WWPD question yet. For one thing, if I were Pinkerton scum, I'd know which of you cocksuckers is relatively innocent.

And you didn't ask me, but I think Utter should use his view as soon as he has a couple of strong suspects, then contact Swearingen. I have a nasty feeling that our sheriff was done in by Swearingen, and that the Pinkerton kill was the one blocked. (No, that's not a "tell" - I ain't got no fuckin' special role in this here hoop-dee-doo.) In the early stages of these games, at least here at :ff:, the cop has always looked suspicious to many of the innocents.

Crumb
08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
The people I find most suspicious are the quiet ones. They have turned out to be baddies all too often. Trillian, Adam, godfry and you Nightson. I would include TGG, but
I am convinced of his innocence...almost. Not because I know him but because he hasn't logged in to :ff: since before nightfall. So unless he emailed liv, which I doubt he did. He probably didn't even know nightfall happened... maybe.

Leesifer
08-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I assume I was left off your list, Nightson, due to my suspicion of wei and capp?

Crumb
08-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Oh and vote: trillian

MonCapitan2002
08-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Trillian tends to have a pattern of devious behavior, granted. I do not think it is fair to her to vote to lynch her due to her behaviour in previous games, though.

MonCapitan2002
08-28-2006, 04:38 PM
I assume I was left off your list, Nightson, due to my suspicion of wei and capp?
You were an innocent in the last game and seem to be behaving pretty much the same this go round. I'd hedge my bets that you are an innocent once again.

godfry n. glad
08-28-2006, 04:43 PM
:dddp:

godfry n. glad
08-28-2006, 04:45 PM
So...we now have Crumb vetting TGG.

I'm telling you mutherfuckers...It's the cocksuckers that hang back and don't say much that you need to keep your eye on.

I remember a naval officer who acted much like TGG and turned out to be the freshest turd of a cocksucking traitor. But that was another time an place...not fuckin' here.

unvote

I can always fuckin' revote.

I'd like to hear from capp. I'll set capp up with a fuckin' bottle if the cocksucker will spill his guts.

Joshua Adams
08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
unvote because Crumb's argument makes some sense, and I provisionally trust Crumb for acting like he usually does. I'll hang back and watch.

Nightson, I guess since Utter only gets one view he should contact Swearengen as soon as he uses it. No real point in holding out any longer than that.

Crumb
08-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Agreed JA.

viscousmemories
08-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Trillian tends to have a pattern of devious behavior, granted. I do not think it is fair to her to vote to lynch her due to her behaviour in previous games, though.
Not fair? The mystical archives are public information. It'd be damn foolish not to use the evidence therein to fill the gaps. You can bet your ass the Pinkerton's have been doing that homework.