Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Kyuss Apollo

Last Week's Track A place to post information about past "tracks of the week" from my signature, including links to the tracks and a place for feedback from free thinkers who care to feed back.
Old

Lamitudeness, both mine and the Butthole Surfers

Posted 09-21-2008 at 09:58 AM by Kyuss Apollo

If I wasn't so damn lame about this blog I'd post to it more than once every 8 months. I had all good intentions of creating this compendium of musical "tracks of the week" and adding to it regularly but rl and playing 3 different Travian servers at the same time tossed that idea out the window.

Maybe now that I am down to just one! game of travian I'll start posting to this blog again, but I am making no promises boy.

In recompense for the vastness...
happy now, Mussolini?
Old

Last Week's Track: #3 - La Villa Strangiato

Posted 10-21-2007 at 05:34 AM by Kyuss Apollo
Updated 10-23-2007 at 02:51 AM by Kyuss Apollo

Rush - La Villa Strangiato

This is the fourth (and last) track from Hemispheres, the sixth studio album released by the Canadian rock power-trio Rush, consisting of Alex Lifeson (guitars), Geddy Lee (bass) and Neil Peart (drums and percussion).

According to articles at wikipedia.org:
"La Villa Strangiato" is an instrumental, exhibiting the musicianship of the
happy now, Mussolini?
Old

Last Week's Track: #2 - Kerosene

Posted 09-25-2007 at 03:39 AM by Kyuss Apollo

Big Black - Kerosene

Big Black was an punk-noise band started in 1982 on a four-track recorder by Steve Albini. With Albini on guitar and vocals, Santiago Durango on guitar, David Riley on bass and Roland the Drum Machine, Big Black issued a number of EP's and two full LP's, Atomizer (1985) and Songs About Fucking (1987).
happy now, Mussolini?
Old

Last Week's Track: #1 - 50 Million Year Trip

Posted 09-24-2007 at 03:31 AM by Kyuss Apollo
Updated 09-25-2007 at 12:02 AM by Kyuss Apollo

Kyuss - 50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)

Kyuss formed in the late 1980's in Palm Desert, California. Known at first as Sons Of Kyuss, they were a "generator band," hauling their power supply out to parties in the desert. They originally took their name from a class of zombies in the old Fiend Folio book from Dungeons and Dragons:

After releasing a demo album, they...
happy now, Mussolini?