Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Will the real slimshady please stand up!

Posted 07-18-2008 at 07:02 PM by slimshady2357

I logged on to my account today and was somewhat surprised to find that I've been extremely active in the last few weeks:eek: I was extremely surprised as I have not actually logged on for months. As is my habit, once logged on, I immediately sent a PM to liv, only to find that apparently I have a whole bunch of new PM friends (Hi you guys :wave:).

Hmmmmm:chin: could my account have been hacked :chin: should I be trying to track down the perp :whup:
Or perhaps revenge is...
forever in search of dill pickle doritos
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Family Christmas

Posted 12-06-2007 at 02:05 PM by slimshady2357

We're heading off to Canada next friday to spend Christmas with my family. My large, well meaning but smothering family. Two weeks of family gatherings, Christmas after Christams, plans we didn't make and won't know about until they're sprung upon us, it really will be a nightmare for Sou and the girls. I'm used to it all, but it's certainly quite different to what they're used to. My mother's side of the family is quite large and overly friendly. They're the kind of people that really do mean well,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Deliveries.

Posted 10-15-2007 at 01:40 PM by slimshady2357

I love getting them, I hate waiting for them. What I hate the most about waiting for them is the eon long time slots you often get. At least this time we were told it could either be delivered between 8am to 12pm or 12pm to 5pm. So we choose the morning slot. Really, this isn’t so bad, a 4 hour time slot isn’t totally unreasonable. Or maybe it is and I’m just thankful it’s not the 8am to 8pm range you get with some deliveries.

The whole delivery schedule is automated, can’t they...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Having nothing interesting to say.

Posted 10-03-2007 at 02:24 PM by slimshady2357

It was my hope to keep this blog going at least semi-regularly. Unfortunately, it would seem that I just don’t have anything interesting to say. I’m not sure why that should be, really. I’ve learned many interesting things in my life and while it’s true that I’ve forgotten most of them, I'd have thought that a few would still be accessible. And of course that doesn’t even include the possibility of new interesting things happening to me.

I suppose I’m not really a ‘current events’...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Great Cheesy Mash Conspiracy

Posted 09-05-2007 at 03:38 PM by slimshady2357

Ok, there really was no conspiracy. In actuality I never suggested there was one. But the fact remains that people were talking about cheesy mash and my mash was unquestionably not cheesy, not even remotely, nary a sign of cheese.

So my lovely and wonderful (not to mention dead sexy) wife offered to make dinner last night. Usually, I make the meals, since she loves my fabulous cooking. Oh yes, it's not just my buns that are the best. Since we had both worked extra long hours that...
Posted in Uncategorized