Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Fred Meyer Mystery Plant

Posted 07-30-2009 at 07:02 PM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)
Tags plants

Quite a while ago I saw a cool plant while shopping at Freddie's that had a few tiny runners hanging down. So I took it upon myself to pinch off one of the runners and hid it in one of the plants I was purchasing.

I rooted it in some water and planted it in a very small pot. (4 inch I believe.) Here is a picture soon after it was potted. Now it has about twice as many leaves, but the leaves are just as small.

On the plant in the store I remember the leaves being about...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Plant01.jpg
Views:	2322
Size:	517.6 KB
ID:	12  
Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Plants
Old

Body 4 Life, yo

Posted 06-09-2009 at 03:45 AM by viscousmemories

I started the "Body-for-Life" program today as part of my ongoing effort to lose weight and be healthier. A couple of my sisters and one of my coworkers have had good experiences with this. In fact that same coworker has decided to start the program again because I am, so I have a little moral support at work.

The program is extremely simple and outlined in the aptly titled book "Body for Life". I also bought a cookbook called "Eating for Life", and...
Admin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sigh...

Posted 05-17-2009 at 11:39 PM by Shelli
Tags dog

As of this morning, it was back to water poop for Raistlin. I gave him Immodium and only his special food. :crossed:
ŧiggermonkey
Posted in Fur Kids
Old

To VROOM or not to VROOM.. Is there even a question?

Posted 05-17-2009 at 05:02 AM by Shelli

I need a new, updated pic of my bike because much has changed since I bought my Honda VTX 1300.. a windshield, new grips and chrome parts to replace existing parts. :vroom:

I still love riding, but I'm not in despair like I used to be if I can't ride to work one day because it's raining. :sniffle:

It's awesome being on a bike rather than closed up in a car. And it's a sport, even when you're just toolin' around because you have to be so much more aware and in control...
ŧiggermonkey
Posted in VROOM! :-}
Old

Dog eating dead bird = Not good

Posted 05-17-2009 at 04:37 AM by Shelli
Tags dogs

Last night is the first time that my dog, Raistlin, had :shit: at all in two days and the first time in just about two WEEKS that he'd had a solid bowel movement since he pulled a stupid and ate a dead bird. :brooding:

At first it was just your typical wet stool diarrhea, but then it progressed into a projectile diarrhea and then into a projectile, almost clear diarrhea. It looked like he was peeing out of his butt except that there was a hell of a lot more of it. It looked like someone...
ŧiggermonkey
Posted in Fur Kids