Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Best Thread Titles of 2008

Posted 01-17-2009 at 12:38 AM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)

Here are the Monthly Best Thread Titles of 2008...

Best Thread Titles* December 2008 - While Stormlight is busy overthrowing his government with catapult and a sharp stick by Deadlokd
* November 2008 - Living Alone: Need suggestions (other than masturbation) by SharonDee
* October 2008 - Vista, how I hate you. Stabby, stabby, die, die, die. by Zehava
* September 2008 - Mmm... Urinal Cakes... by livius drusus
* August 2008 - I rode the S.L.U.T. today by Plant Woman
Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Thread Titles
Old

Daughter's first injury

Posted 01-02-2009 at 05:32 AM by Kael

I feel terrible. I was playing with my daughter at a park near my wife's work, waiting for her to finish her shift so we could run some errands. She loved the swing, for a few minutes at least, then I took her down a couple of slides. She seemed unimpressed, perhaps even bored, so I started carrying her back to meet my wife. I slipped on some ice and instinctively caught myself on a rail, unfortunately pinning her leg against it. She was quite upset by this, obviously hurt, and I was very worried,...
the internet says I'm right
Posted in My Life
Old

City of Heroes and You

Posted 12-12-2008 at 06:39 PM by BrotherMan
Updated 12-12-2008 at 09:18 PM by BrotherMan

Communicating in City of Heroes
A Visual Guide (visual part of the guide to be edited in later)

Welcome to City of Heroes, an expansive and exhilarating experience where you can fulfill your desire to kick the shit out of evil doers!

You are not alone! There are thousands of people who want to do the same thing! How can we align all these desires to do good?

There are dozens of ways to let those around you know you exist and are capable! And...
A Very Gentle Bort
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best Thread Titles of 2007

Posted 12-10-2008 at 09:13 PM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)

I just want to put this here for posterity sake. :yup: Congrats to all of last years winners and good luck in the soon to arrive 2008 contest.

Here are the monthly Best Thread Title winners from 2007:
  • Jan/Feb 2007 - The Hoohaa Monologues by livius drusus
  • March 2007 - Fuck you and your gentle reminder! by Waluigi
  • April 2007 - 27 degrees, said the thermometer, and I went topless. - California Tanker & For Those About To Wok - Johnny Pneumatic
  • May 2007 - Dowsing for
Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Thread Titles
Old

More on Fable 2

Posted 11-06-2008 at 04:37 AM by Kael

So, I do have a few more things to complain about now... If you get married, your spouse is a pain in the fucking ass... Ok, maybe that's just for a bit of realism, but seriously. If you don't continually upgrade your house with nicer furniture, or move them to an altogether nicer house, they complain continually about how crappy it is, and will divorce you. Doesn't matter how high you start up the scale (except perhaps at the top), they still complain. I married this poor girl from Westcliff...
the internet says I'm right
Posted in Games