Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Gyre

Rate this Entry

TV Free Summer POST 3

Posted 07-08-2008 at 03:20 AM by Gyre
Updated 07-08-2008 at 04:25 PM by Gyre

So here we are in week 3.
This week so far i have watched
3000 Miles to Graceland - I enjoyed the movie overall, in spite of Kevin Costners lack luster performance, Kurt Russell was as charming and entertaining to watch as ever.
All About Eve - wonderful classic
The Sixth Day I never heard of this one, not bad
The Hobbit Originally made for TV the voice acting is sub par but mostly it is mild entertainment
The Original Avengers Volume 2 eh, more skin tight pants, what's to complain about.

I have re-watched the first disk of the first season of Futurama, again by accident. I could go over the episodes in full detail but laziness forces me to summarize, Leela finds Nibbler - excellent!

I have watered the garden many times. cooked and talked, but overall not much else. I would like to say i am getting through some novels but they sit where i left them a week or more ago. When i type down my doings i don't seem to be doing much.

I guess I failed to mention the video games & computer games, which i guess does take up time, and then there's cleaning up messes, i have 3 dogs and a cat, there are regular messes.

and well there is always playing with, feeding, brushing, yelling at, & generally harrassing the pets.:doggies:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8994 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments