Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Ari

Rate this Entry

Intro

Posted 09-28-2007 at 04:44 AM by Ari

I'm majoring in photography at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. If you are in SF you might look around and notice red, black and white stylized "triangle A" symbols, those are AAU buildings and yes the Academy is working on buying up SF. Eventually it will just be AAU buildings and starbucks and the two corporations will battle it out over total property supremacy that will bring about our first nuclear winter (the second being brought on by Michael Jordan and Larry Byrd when Bird finally wins that big mac by swishing it from pluto). Until then I'm taking advantage of their awesome teachers to learn something.

I thought I would blog about that, being not journally enough for LJ and lacking the ego that what I have to say really matters I didn't care enough to sign up at a blog site, unlike everyone and their cat it seems. I figured FF would be a great place.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11467 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, good luck with that (the school thingy, not the blogging thingy).

Make sure to post some of your work, I bet I'm not the only one would like to see it!:yup:
  2. Old Comment
    Slimshady speaks the truth! I'd love to see some of your work as well.

What are you hoping to do once you graduate?
    What camera do you have?
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks. Sure I'll post some of my work.

Curses, I'm thinking advertising photography to make money, where I might have some creative play but not the stress (or same kind of stress) as say wedding photography. I have a Canon Rebel XTi as my digital and my old Canon RebelG as my film. Although I would like to get a nice old manual film camera, since my digital is the jack of all trades a film camera that doesn't crap out when the battery dies would be nice.
  4. Old Comment
    I didn't know you were a photographer, Ari. That's great. Add me to the chorus of people clamoring to see your work. :cheer:
  5. Old Comment
    A non-battery operated camera is so on my yuletide wishlist. Once again today I was in a position to take some great pics (at the beantown jazz festival--I was less than 10 feet away from vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson) and the dumb batteries in the digital camera pooped out.

I never realized you were a photography major either. Good luck with your edumacation, and soak up lots of that mild california weather for us New Englanders lol