Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Shelli

Rate this Entry

To VROOM or not to VROOM.. Is there even a question?

Posted 05-17-2009 at 05:02 AM by Shelli

I need a new, updated pic of my bike because much has changed since I bought my Honda VTX 1300.. a windshield, new grips and chrome parts to replace existing parts. :vroom:

I still love riding, but I'm not in despair like I used to be if I can't ride to work one day because it's raining. :sniffle:

It's awesome being on a bike rather than closed up in a car. And it's a sport, even when you're just toolin' around because you have to be so much more aware and in control of everything than when you're in a car. It makes me feel more alive, per instance, VROOMing home from work rather than driving home. It lifts me up out of the drudgery of every day life. :vibes:

I don't do stupid things on it very often, but I do like to rev it up to 90, 100, 110 mph every now and then for the thrill of it, but only on relatively safe stretches of highway.. traffic safe and police safe. I'll tell you though, it's a powerful, albeit brief, high. :powerwoot:

Well, that's it for now on VROOMing. I'll use this category of my blog to blog away about my VROOMing adventures in the future. :motorcycleglomp:
Posted in VROOM! :-}
Views 22441 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know what you mean.
  2. Old Comment
    :jumpjoy: