Old

+++Inquisitorial Review - Space Marine+++

Posted 09-19-2011 at 05:39 PM by Kael

++Transmission++DELTA LEVEL++
+Inquisitor Kael - Ordo Hereticus+
+++Ordo Hereticus High Council+++

+++CLEARANCE LEVEL DELTA REQUIRED+++

Greetings honored Lords.

I am pleased to offer here my report in full on the recent events surrounding a Captain Titus of the Ultramarines Chapter of the honored Adeptus Astartes.

So, the action begins, or rather doesn't, with a pict screen displaying the surface of a Forge...
the internet says I'm right
Posted in Games
Old

More on Fable 2

Posted 11-06-2008 at 04:37 AM by Kael

So, I do have a few more things to complain about now... If you get married, your spouse is a pain in the fucking ass... Ok, maybe that's just for a bit of realism, but seriously. If you don't continually upgrade your house with nicer furniture, or move them to an altogether nicer house, they complain continually about how crappy it is, and will divorce you. Doesn't matter how high you start up the scale (except perhaps at the top), they still complain. I married this poor girl from Westcliff...
Posted in Games
Old

Fable 2

Posted 11-03-2008 at 03:50 AM by Kael

So, my friend let me borrow this for a few days. I gotta say, I like it. They improved a lot of things about 1 that bugged me. Since I liked Fable, and this is most definitely an improvement (something which cannot be taken for granted in a sequel, sadly), Fable 2 has earned a place on my short list of games that I can afford before the year is out.

Good things:

Guns. I was skeptical at first, generally preferring my fantasy to be set in the classic range of Dark...
Posted in Games
Old

Games

Posted 10-01-2008 at 09:19 PM by Kael
Updated 10-08-2008 at 03:10 AM by Kael

So, here's an entry about games...

I'm currently playing Mount & Blade heavily, an indie gem that just released its full version a bit ago. here's a link to their site, as well as the wikipedia page, in case you'd rather read someone else's ramblings about it. The full version is out now, and it's awesome. For those of you who do not wish to read links, it's a medieval RPG, no fantasy elements, and an emphasis on realistic combat, especially mounted combat.

It's...
Posted in Games