Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

The wonder that is barbeque.

Posted 10-03-2007 at 06:40 PM by curses (Curses! Foiled again!)

I think there's only one thing that keeps me from full-blown vegetarianism. Barbeque. Now I'm not talking chain restaurant "bbq" or even what you cook on the grill. I mean hole in the wall, blues-playing, smoke smelling barbeque. The kind of meat that you have with sweet tea and white bread. The kind of place that has a secret recipe for both its spice rubs and brunswick stew. The kind of place that would be just as at home with sawdust on the floor as it is with bare concrete....
Coffee, tea, anti-Nazi
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Having nothing interesting to say.

Posted 10-03-2007 at 02:24 PM by slimshady2357

It was my hope to keep this blog going at least semi-regularly. Unfortunately, it would seem that I just don’t have anything interesting to say. I’m not sure why that should be, really. I’ve learned many interesting things in my life and while it’s true that I’ve forgotten most of them, I'd have thought that a few would still be accessible. And of course that doesn’t even include the possibility of new interesting things happening to me.

I suppose I’m not really a ‘current events’...
forever in search of dill pickle doritos
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup.

Posted 10-02-2007 at 01:07 AM by curses (Curses! Foiled again!)

It's untried recipe time again! This is the soup that made me love eating soups again. As nice as the one I buy at the store is, it's expensive. Plus my uncle gave me a ton of red peppers, and they need to be used. So I'm going to try this recipe.
http://www.recipezaar.com/3446
¼ hours 20 min prep

2 sweet red peppers
6 cups tomatoes, chopped (2 - 28 oz. cans, undrained)
2 tablespoons vegetable stock base
2 tablespoons sugar
salt
white pepper
1/4
Coffee, tea, anti-Nazi
Posted in Recipes
Old

Last semester stuff

Posted 10-01-2007 at 04:28 AM by Ari

Since some people asked, a page of some of my classwork from last semester.

classwork
Ari
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Intro

Posted 09-28-2007 at 04:44 AM by Ari

I'm majoring in photography at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. If you are in SF you might look around and notice red, black and white stylized "triangle A" symbols, those are AAU buildings and yes the Academy is working on buying up SF. Eventually it will just be AAU buildings and starbucks and the two corporations will battle it out over total property supremacy that will bring about our first nuclear winter (the second being brought on by Michael Jordan...
Ari
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
Posted in Uncategorized