Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Gyre

Rate this Entry

TV free summer post 4

Posted 08-01-2008 at 03:16 AM by Gyre

Alright, it's been a few weeks since i have posted as i found something more entertaining then TV; Kittens. I now i have 2 baby kitties both are orange male tabby's, I named them Gyer and Gimball.

I got them too early, meaning i was told they were 8 weeks but the vet advised maybe 6. It was suggested to me recently that i should have taken them back for a couple weeks, but you know, that never even occurred to me.

So I now have 3 dogs and 3 cats. the dogs love the new kittens and the kittens are quite fond of the dogs. My senior cat Myra is none to happy, but she is getting over it quicker then she got over the last dog.

Although I am still watching many movies from the library, I am more entertained by kittens. They are so amazing to watch.

However, there is a old British mini-series i just finished watching called "Flambards" it was very good. (a chick flick to some degree). I recommend it to anyone who likes turn of the century costume drama's.
So last library trip i picked up all old British drama's, which is easy as that is all there is usually left on the shelf when i go.

My TV antenna comes back the first week of September, well at the end of the first week of September, then i will be once again addicted to endless re-runs of shows i never liked when they were on in the first place. I always hope the addiction will vanish but really when it's cold, dark, and stormy outside, i am most comforted by the warm glow and laugh track of idiotic sitcoms.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13634 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments