Freethought Forum Freethought Forum

Freethought Forum (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Colosseum (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Smilie Stratego Game Thread (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25710)

Gonzo 10-26-2011 02:06 PM

Smilie Stratego Game Thread

Here is The Smilie Stratego Rule Book & Gameplay Guide.

:redpill: - Gonzo
:bluepill: - Megatron

Red Player goes first.

Smilie Stratego - Game One: Gonzo vs Megatron
##ABCDEFGHIJ
01:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
02:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
03:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
04:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
05  :drowned::drowned:  :drowned::drowned:  
06  :drowned::drowned:  :drowned::drowned:  
07:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
08:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
09:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
10:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Let me know when you're ready Megatron, then I'll go. :tiphat:

Crumb 10-26-2011 04:23 PM

Re: Smilie Stratego Game Thread

:ackbar:

Megatron 10-26-2011 04:48 PM

I was up really late last night and I just woke up so I'll send you my arrangement shortly.

After all my trash talk I better fucking win this :D

Megatron 10-26-2011 04:56 PM

OH WAIT FUCK LOL

I didn't realize I was playing YOU, Gonzo... shit I almost sent YOU my tile arrangement (It's because Crumb posted in here)

Megatron 10-26-2011 04:57 PM

OK go I have my real stratego board set up

Also how are you so awesome at tables and smilies and shit I can't even .........................

Can't brain I have the dumb

Megatron 10-26-2011 05:01 PM

God damn I can't think straight even when I haven't drank for 3 days holy shit

Gonzo 10-26-2011 06:33 PM

##ABCDEFGHIJ
01:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
02:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
03:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
04:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
05  :drowned::drowned: :redpill::drowned::drowned:  
06  :drowned::drowned:  :drowned::drowned:  
07:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
08:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
09:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
10:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Megatron 10-26-2011 07:59 PM

A7 moves up one square

Gonzo 10-26-2011 08:04 PM

##ABCDEFGHIJ
04 :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
05:redpill: :drowned::drowned: :redpill::drowned::drowned:  
06:bluepill: :drowned::drowned:  :drowned::drowned:  
07 :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Megatron 10-26-2011 08:07 PM

My B7 scout (obvious herpderp because of this move) charges straight up at whatever you have at B4

Gonzo 10-26-2011 08:18 PM

##ABCDEFGHIJ
04 (10) :king: :charge: (2):redpill::redpill::redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
07  :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

##ABCDEFGHIJ
04:redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
07  :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Megatron 10-26-2011 08:57 PM

That board is wrong. My scout was at B7 so there is no longer a piece there and I am not good enough at tables to make that unfucked. Also do I get bonus points for exposing your king RIGHT AWAY? :D

Megatron 10-26-2011 08:58 PM

PS you're gonna hate where my spy is

Megatron 10-26-2011 08:58 PM

You done fucked up son

Gonzo 10-26-2011 09:03 PM

Are you making a move, though? :confused:

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:04 PM

Bleh

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:05 PM

Board still fucked. Your King is still on B4 and you have nothing there now.

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:06 PM

I'm gonna kill it but you don't have to just suicide him :)

Gonzo 10-26-2011 09:06 PM

:doh: :fixed:

This is EASIER than it looks, so why do I keep fecking shit up?

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:07 PM

C7 to B7

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:09 PM

I know I said C8 to C7 but that isn't possible because I have a piece there! You removed my C7 piece and I never did anything with it!

Gonzo 10-26-2011 09:12 PM

##ABCDEFGHIJ
04:redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
05 :redpill::drowned::drowned: :redpill::drowned::drowned:  
07 :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Your turn.

Gonzo 10-26-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 998514)
I know I said C8 to C7 but that isn't possible because I have a piece there! You removed my C7 piece and I never did anything with it!

Yeah but I fixed that.

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:13 PM

You also have too many pieces, if you moved your king where did you move it (yes you have to tell me where B4 went) and why is there something on B4 now if you DID move it?

Megatron 10-26-2011 09:14 PM

You have 31 pieces on the board.