View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

Lightning Bolt Game & Chat Sundays?

So I just happened to glance lazily at Who's Online between bouts of Tetris, and I couldn't help but notice that 8 out of 11 people were partying in the arcade this lovely Saturday afternoon. Then I thought "Hey, that's pretty cool. People are comfortably lolling around in their skivvies, playing games on a lazy weekend." Then I thought "Hey. Some of the comments on the high score board are pretty damn funny."

Then I mashed it all together and squeezed it through my fingers like I was making fresh gnocchi (are you up for that one, RevDahlia?), and thought "Hey! Let's make a plan to meet late Sat or Sun to talk shit about the games we've spent all day playing. We can have a rising star segment and everything, where we introduce the latest title harrier. It'll be like Sportscenter. Only even more for shut-ins! Awesome!"

So what do all y'all weekend warriors say? vm has fixed the chat problem so everyone should be able to log in. All we have to do is pick a time and show up.

Oh! Oh! We could do on the spot challenges with a chat peanut gallery and everything. Who you calling a nerd, dingus? Don't act like you don't love it.

Page generated in 0.12820 seconds with 11 queries