Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Did you imagine that Dennett was not a compatibilist, dumb ass? Just as spacemonkey is? If you knew he was a compatibilist, why in the world would you invoke his name? Are you now a compatibilist, and prepared to apologize to spacemoneky for indulging all your rubbish?
I invoked his name because I agree with him in certain respects, which has nothing to do with his inaccurate compatibilist views, dumb ass!
Oh, you agree with him in certain respects ... What "certain respects" would those be, fuckwit? He entirely agrees with spacemonkey and entirely disagrees with you!

You just invoked his name in your ignorance because you did not realize he was a compatibilist! You still don't even know what compatibilism is!
I know he is a compatibilist, and he’s wrong! All compatibles makes is is a semantic play on words to make it appear that you can be free and determined at the same time! And you have fallen for it! :giggle:
So why did you invoke his name, and what do you agree with him about, asshat? :asshat:
Thanks, from:
The Man (12-04-2017)

Page generated in 0.13071 seconds with 11 queries