Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 01:04 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

I dreamed I was dead. I didn't know I was dead for a while, I kept getting up and going to work, but everyone acted like I wasn't there. There was someone in my chair, working my shift. When I asked them why, they acted like they didn't hear or see me. After several days of this, I figured out that I was dead.

For some reason I was riding the bus to work one morning, and there was a woman on the bus who made eye contact with me. She could see me, and she could see that I could see her too. I moved over to a seat across the aisle from her. We talked for a while, then the bus got to her stop, so she got off. I went back to work to be ignored again.

The next day, a dark gloomy day. I got on the bus again, but once inside the bus, I found the bus was only about six seats long, and was full of strange people, no seats available. I was on the short bus! I tried to get off, but I wasn't allowed to. When the bus stopped and the door opened, there was nothing outside the bus door, nothing but darkness.

That woke me up.
But (07-07-2017), Ensign Steve (07-18-2017), Stormlight (10-05-2017)

Page generated in 0.10462 seconds with 11 queries