View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: A revolution in thought

I gave you the link to the science of photography twice and I used the words optics, angle of view, subtended angles, etc. multiple times, and I posted an image of the Pinwheel Galaxy at least three times and asked you if it is an "exact image"; you could have searched the terms or at least did some Wiki jumping to educate yourself but instead you act like all this is handwaving. You didn't even read the Lone Rangers essay on sight.

I am frustrated because you refuse to lift a finger to attempt to understand what people are saying to you.

You grew up being spoon fed the truth according to Lessans and thinking eating pudding is proof and now expect people to be able to condense hundreds of years of acquired knowledge into a couple pages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
You must feel cornered if you are now joining the ranks of your fellow groupies. This discussion is not going to be resolved here, but if it makes you feel better to call me names because it reduces your consonance/dissonance regarding your worldview, then at least you know where it's coming from.
This is total projection. I don't feel cornered, I feel like I am talking to a child who insists a mule is a horsey because he/she can't comprehend the differences yet and only sees the superficial similarities.

Page generated in 0.06642 seconds with 11 queries