Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 01:47 AM
Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Default Re: Good King Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
The Trump crowd, at this point, is fully in thumbs-in-ears, la-la-la-I-can’t-hear-you mode. They really have no choice at this point; unless you truly believe that “fake news” horseshit without exception, there’s no way you can continue to support him. Hell, you even have to avoid a lot of what he brags about, let alone what he denies. So I don’t see any way forward that involves them at all. Frankly, no one who voted for him should ever even vote again, and everyone who supported him should never be involved in politics again.

It’s not just “I told you so.” It’s “Do you understand why this was wrong?” I despair that enough of them will ever answer yes.
Unfortunately, I think that if we divide the party into roughly two politotypes (I think I just made up a word), there will be those who go along with the charade because they stand to benefit from the policies, and those who don't know it's a charade or that they won't benefit from the policies, either.
Ari (06-14-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (06-14-2018), Sock Puppet (06-14-2018), The Man (06-14-2018)

Page generated in 0.38064 seconds with 11 queries