Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Figures that's the type of trivia you grab onto because you have nothing else.
Of course, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I have the Authentic Text - though it is obvious that you do not respect the Authentic Text at all. Otherwise you would not have Corrupted it so. Perhaps that is why you characterize it as a nothing. It is quite sad, really, if only to see a father so harshly rebuked. :tear:

peacegirl, I do not expect you to embrace the Authentic Text. If you did, you would not hawk the Corrupted Text online for lucre. I understand that you reject the author's actual work in favor of your own Corrupted Text. You have that right of way. But I will not permit your hatred and blame to prevent my #TrueStewardship of the Authentic Text.
Anybody who reads your posts in earnest can easily see you're a bunch of crap. I am justified in blaming you for the lies you are spewing, and I will continue to blame you because your actions are blameworthy!
Quite the reverse: anyone reading Chucks posts can see that he has analysed the text well past the lazy surface-level reading you gave it. You seem to have read it in the same way that certain fundamentalist evangelicals read the Bible: as a simple set of instructions that do not require any understanding, but that just have to be accepted as gospel truth and then memorized.

And whenever the text did not lend itself to such a reading, you simply redacted it until it seemed to do so... sometimes even adding your own text wholesale, like the anti-vaccine drivel you shoe-horned into it.

Chuck has no need to invoke "astute observations" that are both claim and evidence of their own veracity, the way you have. He has no need to constantly claim that some future proof will surface to explain away the conflicts with observable reality the way you do about once every page. There is no need for him to constantly equate disagreement with bias. That is because rather than corrupt the text to fit his biases and emotional needs, he just reads the text as the author actually wrote it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-04-2017), But (01-03-2017), ChuckF (01-03-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-03-2017), The Man (01-03-2017)

Page generated in 0.09251 seconds with 11 queries