View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Incandescently False.

Default Re: A Polite Discussion of 9/11 Theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry
As far as human nature, some people do have a tendency to concoct wild conspiracy theories, yet real conspiracies do exist and systems have a very powerful effect on each member who might squeal (and they choose their members carefully), so we can't make a conclusion by applying psychological stereotypes. Terrorism is real, but so is politics. It is quite plausible that insider sabotage with a scapegoat could be used to attain more executive powers....
My hypothesis (which I cannot evaluate): Al Qaeda did hijack airplanes, they did crash them into the Twin Towers, but they got a little assistance on the inside to make it more dramatic by collapsing the entire buildings. With this theory, the U.S. Government still has reasonable evidence that Al Qaeda "did it," which draws attention away from the assistance that even Al Qaeda didn't know about.
That's pretty much how I feel about the whole thing. And the fact that the Comissioners of the 9/11 Report publicly stated that they were lied to by Pentagon officials tends to back up that feeling.

Page generated in 0.16323 seconds with 11 queries