View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Oh, peacegirl, it's not about how the Holocaust occurred (because, of course, as so many of your sources have astutely observed, the Holocaust is a hoax), but references to the Holocaust occurring at all - those are the ones that you should scrub from your Corrupted Text if you want to pitch it to the broader anti-vaxx market.
There's nothing to scrub because the Holocaust occurred. I'm not changing a thing. You must be really bored to spend your entire day talking nonsense on my thread. :popcorn:
peacegirl, you're blowing your otherwise-promising chances with a valuable market segment here!

I mean, look at all the other things your Corruptions scrubbed out of the Authentic Text: the juicy cunt, why 98% of homo-sexuals come into existence, molecules of light, that would we not be able to see the sun for 8 minutes after God flips the switch since there would not be any light until then because it is traveling towards us at a high rate of speed, and so much more.
You can try to turn my book into a joke but it won't work. My version is not corrupt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
No one mistakes your Corrupted Text for the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime; a few more edits to your Corrupted Text could really open up the Holocaust denial marketplace to you.
You would love to think this is all about money. That's where your corrupt mind goes whether you're discussing Andrew Wakefield or me. It's not a surprise! You're just a cynical individual probably due to your profession. :sad:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.15228 seconds with 11 queries