View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 01:29 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I never said it was $12 retail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck"No one ever said that, peacegirl - your Corrupted Text is clearly listed at $41.00 retail.[/quote]

You just said that I said the book was $12. The listing of $41 came from my POD publisher who set the price. I had nothing to do with the pricing.
[quote="Chuck
That's not correct. It should say $29.95. I have to call the distributor to get it corrected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
:cheer: Hopefully that will not take long to sort out!
It's not like a few dollars will stop someone who is truly interested. That said, I need to get this straightened out with my new publisher.
Quote:
I make very little Chuck. The ebook is $4.95 and Amazon takes most of it. Why do you begrudge the fact that I charge for my book? I put a lot of my own money into this endeavor. I hope to at least break even. If I make more than that, it would mean people are reading it and we will be that much closer to the new world becoming a reality.
Quote:
peace-girl, I begrudge you no such thing - you are the one who said that your Corrupted Text was not about the money, after all.
I never said that. What is wrong with you?

Quote:
I am all for you hawking your Corrupted Text online at whatever price you wish. I've even offered some suggestions on how to better improve market penetration among anti-vaxxers, but you reject this as you reject the Authentic Text.
Would you please shut up? You're just trying to exploit me for your entertainment. You're a jerk!

Quote:
An in the interest of being truthful, the eBook is not $4.95, but $4.99:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pedDXrU.png[/imp]
Hold a 4 cent mistake against me. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Of course, should any reader who rejects the Corrupted Text and wishes to obtain the Authentic Text for personal study, free of charge, they can of course contact me and I would be delighted to arrange it.
Be my guest!

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.47324 seconds with 11 queries