View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 05:11 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: The only true words of God

[quote=ShottleBop;1262757]
Quote:
So my words are just true, what i wrote?
Quote:
Actually, I think much of what you write is incomprehensible. That I do not respond sometimes means that I despair of knowing that I do so with an adequate understanding of what you meant in the first place. You should NEVER, however, conclude that, if I choose not to challenge you directly, I must concede the validity of your point, whatever you may have intended that point to be.
ShottleBop , what do you want to do actually, are you going to quote me or not about what i said, and will you reply , is that so hard?

Quote:
I do think you are wrong that very little was written in the Torah, the Quran, or the Christian Bible about being nice to your brother [and sister]. I quoted you a passage from Isaiah, but but there is much more, there, if you look.
Why would you recite, would you not try to find a little truth about life or not , or are you content with sitting pretty?

What is this scripture bullshit all of a sudden?

Quote:
And it is good to remember that, when asked by a non-Jew to teach him the whole of the [Jewish] Law while he stood on one foot, Rabbi Hillel summarized it by saying: "That which is hateful to you, do not to your neighbor. That is the whole of the Law; the rest is commentary. Now go and learn the commentary."
Have you looked at the world lately? Rabbi Hillel huh, instead of wanting peace no matter what , so what the consessions, they would rather murder Palestinian children and murder children........well there is no Rabbi in the government , so they are not to blame.....

Quote:
Similarly, Jesus is reported to have said, "In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. [b]For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.
The law, thou shalt not kill, already existed a thousand years before Jesus , so to speak........

Jesus had a mission, and he was ubruptly murdered by his own People, the Jews

Quote:
"In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. [b]For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.
You don't do ShottleBop , you feel, then you just do not need a bullshit law.

The only law that exists is and was already in your heart put in by God ShottleBop. If you see a man or woman or a child in need, where do you think the feeling comes from to help?

Maybe this is a more of a clear question to you ShottleBop?

If you see a man or woman or a child in need, where do you think the feeling comes from to help?

Quote:
So, too, Mohammed recited, "“None of you have faith until you love for your neighbor what you love for yourself.”
You love life, if you love life, then that is it, loving life instead of your neigbour is good right, then you need not be picky ShottleBop

Quote:
And, yes, there's an awful lot of other stuff in each of the books, but the religious scholars who thought deeply about the words in those books and the message that they were intended to convey seemed, by and large, to have distilled things down to similar core principles.
Look at the world ShottleBop these books are worth the people that drowned for nothing starting from everybody's journey to the end.....
not once have a seen a orange rescue helicopter hovering over the shitty boat trying to save people........

Quote:
What did Hillel, and Jesus, and Mohammed, have in common? None of them seemed to have trouble seeing the forest for the trees.

Okay , what do you mean by this ShottleBop?
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Page generated in 0.33101 seconds with 11 queries