View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Tellifying

Default Re: Neither WAR nor WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
There are certain places, like the Hollows, that are considered Hazard Zones. No, there are no Dukes here, save Clockwork but they don't have Confederate flags painted on them - which would be funny. These zones are level limited, meaning you have to be a certain level to enter them. The Hollows has been recently revamped to be more solo friendly but the other zones around Paragon are, or can be, hazardous to your young hero's well being. In these seemingly abandoned areas villains congregate in stronger and more considerable numbers. Occasionally you will be asked to do things in these areas.
The Hollows are definitely solo-friendly, as you say. So far, I haven't needed any assistance, though did get sent to the Hospital a coupla times. The center of the Hollows has these stone creatures which just beat the ever-loving shit out of me. I've only managed to survive on the peripheries of The Hollows.

Oh and I love Eastgate Park. Sure, the Circle of Thorns can be tough, but I love helping out the Legacy Chain whenever I see them engaged in battle. I'm using a Magic Scrapper, so it makes sense for him to aid his brethren. And I love the name "The Legacy Chain".

Quote:
If it is a door mission (go to X and get so-n-so) do not dawdle! If you are on the lower end of the level limit there will be no end to your aggravation of having to go from the hospital to your mission if you should engage the enemy!
I've just such a mission before me, though I haven't accepted yet. I have to go and defeat a Big Bad, but was advised by my contact to bring friends. That got me a little scared.

Interested in venturing in the Hollows to help a brother out? I'm at Level 10 right now and am eager to complete all the missions from this Contact.

Quote:
*Mission Drop Feature: Once every three days you can drop one mission from contact. There are various exclusions which I am not current on, I think you cannot drop timed missions or missions with a badge reward.
I had to use this feature once, due to a bug. I finished the mission objectives, but still could not complete the Mission.

Page generated in 0.29848 seconds with 11 queries