Thread: I hate Apple
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Default Re: I hate Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlokd View Post
Okay, so what is the best player? I've downloaded WinAmp and it's cluttered, crowded and doesn't have Genius. Actually it's like storing my music in the house of a hoarder. I no like it. What else can I use?
I personally swear by foobar2000. It's lightweight, has lots of useful features like cuesheet management and a really intuitive audio converter that aren't available in most other players, and supports pretty much every audio format under the sun. I think it has an iPod manager as well, although I haven't used it. The main things that prevent me from using it to manage my iPod are the lack of the "Sort Audio" feature and the lack of a way to put in album artwork. But if you don't care about those there's probably no reason to use iTunes at all. Then again I don't use Genius so this might be kind of useless to you because I don't think it has a Genius equivalent. However, it's definitely not cluttered.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe
Thanks, from:
Deadlokd (11-04-2011)

Page generated in 0.26343 seconds with 11 queries