View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 06:17 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Default Re: Hello there

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoduck View Post
Wow, I never expected such a huge flood of posts!
Yes well we don't get a lot of new joiners :D

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear this site seems to get a lot of spam attempts. I had no idea; the whole forum was actually not even the easiest to find, so I can't think of any reasons it'd even be primed for spamming in the first place!
You couldn't find us because no one links to us [in-joke which you will fully understand if you read all past threads].

I think busier and more connected sites get proportionately more spam attempts, but many of them have anti-spam filters that we probably can't use because of the old version of forum software or something like that.

Quote:
even being just a LDR
Is that like being a Mormon?

Quote:
(part of why I was drawn here, that forum liked to be a hive mind where if you dared disagree, no matter how politely, you were an enemy and attacked)
:shiftier:
There is definitely no girly-gang hive mind here. No way. And anyone who says there is is an enemy and will be attacked.
I’m just chiming in to say I thanked this post passive/aggressively and girlygangly
BrotherMan (11-10-2018), Ensign Steve (11-09-2018), JoeP (11-11-2018), Qingdai (11-11-2018), SR71 (11-10-2018)

Page generated in 0.17130 seconds with 11 queries