View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 07:13 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Super important Jeopardy-related question it gets its own thrad

So bey found online that Pranjal didn't get the money, which surprised me just cuz of what Alex said before the break about he doesn't know if it was the right book. That gave me the impression that if it was, he would get the points, but then Alex is the host, not a judge, so OK.

Haven't heard about Monika though. I really feel like she should get her points back. I could imagine that when she hit that buzzer she was all prepared to say "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", but then she heard Alex say no to Pranjal's answer. They both know it's the 7th book, so real quick she changes her answer to the 6th book and gets it wrong. That's bullshit!

In the past I have seen them return lost points to the second person after ruling in favor of the first person (even if the second person got it totally wrong), because they never could have buzzed in if the first person had gotten it right in real time. I can see how that might not apply if they ruled against the first person after review, but in this case I really think it should.
Crumb (07-28-2016), Janet (07-29-2016), specious_reasons (07-28-2016)

Page generated in 0.24337 seconds with 11 queries