View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:11 PM

Default Re: New And Improved Rant Thread, now with 50% more profanity!

Hey, Finance Department ignoramus. I called this meeting to talk about the new problems you're having, NOT to rehash problems we already know about. Your telling me "I would like for the IT department to understand our problems" chaps my ass because we ALREADY fucking understand your problems. We have tried to fix them but there is no point in spending anymore time doing that; you KNOW why! (Remember the new software we'll soon be developing? It's a waste of time to overhaul the old systems when new systems are on the motherfucking horizon! Remember when we told you that? And told you that? And TOLD YOU THAT?!)

We will be taking into account every god damned complaint you have ever beaten us over the head with. We don't need to go over it again NOW. Please, we know how much trouble the current system gives you because we have to help you with it every three months. WE. KNOW!!! Now SHUT UP and let's talk about the stuff we can correct in the fucking short term. You interminably diarrhea-of-the-mouth stricken harridan!

-------

Hey, Spanish Class classmates. I'm ready to start learning how to use object pronouns. When did you idiots forget how to use SUBJECT pronouns? We've only been learning them since Day fucking One. Hay-soos Crisco, you fuckers forgot how to recognize conjugations when the subject pronoun is omitted. One of you even forgot how to recognize masculine versus feminine NOUNS! What? Did you all take your stupid pills this morning?!

Thanks to y'all, that was the most boring two hours since they started these classes. I have never been so happy to see 10:00 roll around.

The stupid! It burns!
:onfire:
BrotherMan (02-19-2009), Shelli (02-25-2009), Sock Puppet (02-23-2009)

Page generated in 0.15572 seconds with 11 queries