View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Any idiot with a smartphone can make videos and post them. Why are your sources all so reluctant to write things down like real scholars and researchers with important data to discuss? Can their target audience not read? Do they not have any data, so prefer "shock videos" to get emotions all riled up?
LadyShea, the video I posted was legit. You didn't watch it. That's what you do. This keeps you in a comfortable place, but it certainly doesn't lend itself to productive debate. Here's another legit video. It is a congressional hearing. I guess you call that an idiot video also. Whateva! At least they don't ban here because someone has a different point of view. The wealth of information coming out (all you have to do is look up vaccine injury) is no less than shocking. I'm urging parents to do their due diligence and not just trust whatever their doctor (who is just going by the CDCs recommendations, the very institution that is under suspicion) tells them.

Posey Questions CDC on Autism Research - YouTube

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-24-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Page generated in 0.08590 seconds with 11 queries