View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: Being transgender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post
Awareness, you don't discuss. You pontificate and refuse to answer questions. Seriously man, what happened to you? When you first started posting people liked you! Now look at the reactions you get. Why do you think that is?
Wrong, what are you doing now? What do you want me to do anyways? Change my views, not many views here , how about starting giving your views ?

Stormlight, who the fuck are you to tell me how to BE? Do you know me? What do you want me to do Stormlight, apoligize, and do as i am told?

YOU AND SOME WANT ROUGH , I'll GIVE YOU ROUGH, STARTING NOW !!

YOU KNOW HOW I AM, AND I SURELY AM STILL THE SAME , BUT NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY, COMPRENDE ??

[B]SO WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE??

INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING SOME GIVE CHICKENSHIT INSULTS !!

I MEAN SO AFRAID TO GIVE AN OPINION, WELL NO OPINION, YOU ARE GONE FOR ME, SO START BEING JUST LIKE CIVILIZED FREETHOUGHT THREADERS!

Quote:
AND WHERE ARE THE THREADERS BY THE WAY, THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE A SHOOTING GALLERY !!
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-09-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.14295 seconds with 11 queries