Thread: Member News
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Love Bomb

Laugh Re: Member News

Plant Woman, I'm so happy that you are feeling better now - that flu that has been circumnavigating the globe is shit, as you well know. And Sock - sell high, buddy - sell high! :D

As for me, well - HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!! - me'n'Zoe have just scored an amazing rental house with an awesome garden that we will move into on the 10th Feb. We looked at approx 40-50 properties all over Rotorua for the last few days, most of which were shit, and we hit a new listing on TradeMe that was being totally refurbished due to previous abusive tenants, and while they were "once bitten, twice shy" kinda guys, they liked us - and depsite the fact that they have to wait until the 10th Feb for us to be able to take legal tenancy, they decided that they were better off to wait for us than to take anyone else more immediately. Me and Zoe are bouncing oiff the walls right now, 'cos it's such a cool house with an amazing windy, secret garden and stuff. It even has an old telephone box among the secret bush walk - like a Dr. Who tardis or something. :D SCORE!!!! WOOOO!!!!

I'm so excited and can't wait to move in there in Feb. It's private, has fruit trees, a (currently neglected) vege garden, close to town (yet feels like the country), new carpet, new tiles, new paint, new stove/oven, new bathrooom, big bedrooms - the works! I'm ecstatic! They called me to tell me they spoke to my current land agent, and the land agent told them that I was the best tenant on their books in a long time, and that they would not lose money in the long run waiting for me, as there would not even be a cleaning bill on my departure, let alone repairs to consider. :D

GO ME!!!! Yay!!!! Happy fucking New Year, indeed!!! :yay:

Jeez, I'm happy. :D

Hope y'all are as happy in this new year, too. :yup: :D

~ Ice T ~

Page generated in 0.29409 seconds with 11 queries