View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:07 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Lolorado choo-choo

A full trip report is still forthcoming, it's just that I'm still on vacation at home and I haven’t felt like messing around with the pictures. (There will be none of that "I need a vacation after my vacation" nonsense from me. I know what the fuck I'm doing.)

Highlights tho...

Train ride to Moab was great. We spent the next 2 days getting the personalized Ranger Mommy tours of Arches, Canyonlands, and the night sky. So much hiking. So many pictures.

Then we trained the rest of the way to Colorado, got fed and put up by pea and Matlock and the girls. :wriggle: They are excellent hosts, what with delicious food and conversation with the grown-ups, and all the Birkenstocks we could eat from the babies. They (the grown-ups) took us to a concert where I could have speaker-humped dude's monitor, I was that close to the stage. Too fun.

Sunday was Dodgers @ Rockies with huntress +1 (surprise!), and Dodgers won, so, yay! We stayed Sunday night at the Dino hotel, spent most of Monday at the pool, and then flew home.

Couple days of rest, Magic the Gathering this evening, then at midnight we’re gonna drop some shrooms and binge the new season of BoJack.

:weirdtv:

Last edited by Ensign Steve; 09-13-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (09-14-2018), ceptimus (09-13-2018), JoeP (09-13-2018), lisarea (09-13-2018), Stephen Maturin (09-13-2018)

Page generated in 0.20524 seconds with 11 queries