I'm Deplorable.

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
I don't mind apologizing. Chuck, you did not pirate my audios. I'm sorry for accusing you of this. My bad. :sadcheer:
peacegirl, I accept your apology for your blameful and dishonest false accusation. I wish also that you could apologize to the Author for your Corrupted Text, which is a hurt to the Authentic Text, but alas, it is too late for that.

Quote:
I already admitted that I took that part out because of how people have falsely interpreted what he said.
peacegirl, this is another of your lies. Yes, peacegirl, you Corrupted the Authentic Text, that much is clear.

The interesting thing about this particular lie of yours, is that you are the only one who has interpreted this statement in this particular way.

No one interpreted it before, because you suppressed it - deleted it, resected it, redacted it - from both your Corrupted Text and the Tapes. It was not until I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, rescued the Authentic Text from the obscurity you imposed upon it that it was even restored.

After that, you are the only one who has interpreted it at all! On the one hand you claim without evidence that there is a factual basis for this statement, though you cannot identify what that factual basis would be.

But you say that you did not put it in your book because it "would be misconstrued." Which means that you, in fact, construed it and determined it to be inappropriate for publication. You decided that people shouldn't be allowed to read the Author's own words and make up their own minds! You would replace the Author's judgment with your own!

In short, peacegirl, you are the only one censoring the Author's words! It is you who impute negative meanings to the Author's words, and you who seek to suppress the Author's words on that basis!

peacegirl, this is what you are a Corruptrix, and why your Corrupted Text is Corrupt!

I hope one day that I, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, will be able to forgive you for the Corruption and damage you have tried to do the Authentic Text. However, though your Corruption is a hurt to the Authentic Text, I do not blame you for it, because I allow for the source.
Quote:
So listen carefully to all of the tapes and share them with everyone. Then you will have a solid basis for communication that may be progressive and help in this extremely important mission.
peacegirl, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. The Authentic Text is the basis for my communication; I am compelled of my own free will to reject your Corrupted Text, for it is Corrupt. We interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
Quote:
I have only tried to share Lessans' observations.
peacegirl, you have only tried to hawk your $41.00 Corrupted Text for lucre! You have no interest in sharing the Author's observations - if you had, you would not have Corrupted the Authentic Text with your $41.00 Corrupted Text! Rather, you actively suppress the Author's words, through distortion, mutilation, and sometimes outright deletion! This is the essence of your Corrupted Text.
You are not the true steward of this book except in your imagination. You will never be the true steward except in your dreams!! All you are is a master manipulator. You'll never be able to take my place as the true steward as much as you wish you could. Whoever believes your bullshit deserves you! :giggle:
Interesting that the closer someone gets to the truth, the more abusive Peacegirl becomes in her replies to that person. Peacegirl has been quite abusive in her responses to ChuckF, so I assume that he has gotten very close to the truth.
Angakuk (03-17-2017), The Man (03-17-2017)

Page generated in 0.06609 seconds with 11 queries