Thread: Momo Fukuber
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 09:12 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Momo Fukuber

I knew we had a fuck uber thread!

You may have missed it but Uber pulled a hilarious "I'm taking my ball and going home!" libertarian tantrum.

The short of it is that Uber has joined the self driving car craze! Which is nothing new, they've been looking at it for years to get rid of those pesky always trying to unionize humans. So they recently released their first AI cars on the streets of San Francisco. Basically the same day as the announcement reports came in of self driving cars acting weirdly, like running red lights, or arbitrarily jutting out into the street, panicking and hitting the breaks blocking the intersection.

Well that's not that good, how were they even allowed on the street anyway? Oh Uber just decided that because there's still a human in a driver seat they don't need to apply for the proper self driving car license. One that they probably would get, but must pay more money for. Since when your substandard AI decides to occupy the same space as a bus, humans will have the reaction speed needed to prevent it. The DMV doesn't like being dicked around and told them that if they wanted to continue to endanger the pedestrian population they would have to pay a little bit more money! Those ruffians!

Well, pay money to any sort of regulatory system, like say the one that keeps the roadways system you're using going? Yeah like a useless regulatory agency like that! We're taking our self driving cars to Arizona, they won't charge us extra to test buggy software on their squishy citizens!
Arizona, "Nope!"
Why Uber moved its fleet from California to Arizona | TheHill
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-04-2017), curses (02-26-2017), Janet (01-03-2017), JoeP (01-03-2017), Sock Puppet (01-07-2017), SR71 (01-04-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-03-2017), The Man (01-03-2017), viscousmemories (03-03-2017)

Page generated in 0.14372 seconds with 11 queries