View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 08:34 PM
California Sober

Television Twin Peaks: some kind of watching party thrad or anything

I am off to a slow start trying to squeeze this into my already packed TV-watching schedule, but I am seriously interested in this so I am making an effort. I started on my lunch break yesterday, like I said I would, but the pilot is 1.5 hours so I only saw about half. That said, I am hooked!

I love the girls and their clothes and hairs and shoes and cigarette-smoking. It almost makes me miss high school, or some alternate reality high school where I was cool and tall and not all dorky.

I'll be honest, I literally knew nothing about this show, so I had no idea what to expect and I was not prepared for

I was having a rough mood day and I thought a little light TV watching might help ease the funk. MY BAD.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back into it and reading what you guys have to say cuz you** are a billion times better at pop cultural analysys than I am.

*(Do we need to do spoilers for a 24-year-old show? I'm going to say yes, because I am blessedly unbespoilt for this so far, but I won't be mad if we don't end up sticking with it.)

** You know who you are.
BrotherMan (10-15-2014), Crumb (10-15-2014), lisarea (10-15-2014), livius drusus (10-21-2014)

Page generated in 0.12083 seconds with 11 queries