Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
:lol: The proof by dog eyes will never not make me lol.

Selective attention to humans in companion dogs, Canis familiaris - ScienceDirect

How dogs scan familiar and inverted faces: an eye movement study | SpringerLink

Our Faces in the Dog's Brain: Functional Imaging Reveals Temporal Cortex Activation during Perception of Human Faces

Dogs can discriminate human smiling faces from blank expressions | SpringerLink

Discrimination of human and dog faces and inversion responses in domestic dogs (Canis familiaris) | SpringerLink

Are readers of our face readers of our minds? Dogs ( Canis familiaris) show situation-dependent recognition of human's attention | SpringerLink

Awake fMRI reveals a specialized region in dog temporal cortex for face processing [PeerJ]

The Way Dogs (Canis familiaris) Look at Human Emotional Faces Is Modulated by Oxytocin. An Eye-Tracking Study

No no no no chuck! This is an effort to make it fit the present thought system that dogs can see just like we do because not to make the conclusions fit would disrupt the conclusions that the eyes are a sense organ. Dogs may recognize certain things but they cannot identify individuals by sight alone.
:lol: Yep, makes me lol every single time.
Quote:
You are trying so hard to keep up the pretense but you will lose Chuck, in due time of course. :giggle:
Maybe when the non-glandular homo-sexuals (and 98% of homo-sexual intercourse) have fallen by the wayside! Definitely before 1980 in any case. God told me.
Thank you so much for displaying your lack of protocol and your inability to admit any wrongdoing in your phony analysis. Your display of disregard for proper and rigorous investigation should be condemned.
...she said, while literally disregarding proper and rigorous investigation :lol:

Anyway, peacegirl, I am so glad you brought up protocol and proper and rigorous investigation! As you know, the Authentic Text tells us that "98% of homo-sexual intercourse comes into existence only because boys and girls are denied the opportunity to indulge with the opposite sex and fall in love." (Of course, you simply deleted this when preparing your cancerous Corrupted Text!)

peacegirl, what proper and rigorous investigations support that claim? What protocol and analyses underpin it? On what data set is it based? Which facts substantiate it?
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (04-14-2018), The Man (04-14-2018)

Page generated in 0.28068 seconds with 11 queries