View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Solipsist

Default Re: Well, is has been fun ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
By the way, the Health Department isn't actually open on Saturday. So, the nurse will be meeting me in the parking lot behind the building to give me the injection. The way things have been going as of late, a police officer will probably witness the event, think it's a drug deal going down (which, I suppose, it is, in a way), and arrest us.
If it's not a practical joke (see my earlier comment, below), it's a great comedy show. Except possibly for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Quote:
The appointment was for 10:00 a.m. this morning -- he stressed that he'd called the clinic and that they would be expecting me.
He said that he would call them and that they'd be ready and waiting for me by the time I arrived.
The person I spoke with at the clinic told me that she'd called the Emergency Room, that they had the vaccine on hand, and that they were expecting me.
This reads like one of those practical jokes or hazings people play on new recruits. "I've got a patient here for the special rabies vaccine, you know the one?"

Quote:
He further promised that they'll be ready and waiting for me at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, and that there will be no screw-ups this time.
Uh oh.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (03-01-2018), SR71 (03-02-2018), The Lone Ranger (03-01-2018), The Man (03-01-2018)

Page generated in 0.36831 seconds with 11 queries