View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 02:03 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I don't want your help.
Hm...let's put a pin in this one for a bit. We'll reassess shortly.
Quote:
You think I'm doing this all for the money. You're dead wrong. I need money to fulfill my mission of getting this knowledge into the right hands. Money talks, haven't you noticed? You resent me for my charging $4.99 for my kindle version, and you keep saying I'm selling the book at $41 for lucre. You're out of your mind Chuck. I am self- published. I have to pay for my book, which cost me $16. That charge on Amazon came from Trafford, my previous publisher. I can't do anything about the pricing until this book is bought at that price because that book's ISBN # is still with Trafford.
peacegirl, you're entitled to believe that. I can only share my observations and why I believe what I do. It certainly doesn't warrant the kind of reaction I got in here.
Quote:
Then I can sell my book at a lower price because I'm using a different set up. Why do you keep repeating lies over and over again? I know you expect me to give everything away away for free. That may not be the most beneficial way to go. I know you hate me. I hate you too, so the feeling's mutual.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.

Of course I do not hate you, peacegirl. As I have said many times, you have that right of way. Your blameful hatred of the Authentic Text is not an authentic hurt to me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, because I allow for the source.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-14-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-13-2017), The Man (03-13-2017)

Page generated in 0.11701 seconds with 11 queries