View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

I get these all the time in my Yahoo mailbox, sometimes several a day. Maybe I should quit corresponding with them. But they seem so sincere. And I'm so lonely and was so rich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXTON EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED
17 WAREHOUSE ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS

Dear Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure to write to you in respect of our Organization NEXTON EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED .We are into exportation of Agricultural Raw materials. We export into Canada/America, Europe and some parts of Asia.

NEXTON EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED is an export company based in Nigeria that exports Agricultural Raw Materials such as Groundnuts, Cocoa, Cashew nuts, Palm Oil, Palm Kennels, Cotton, Rubber latex etc. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting closer to our costumers in Canada/America/Europe as well as making payments through these representatives to us.

If you are interested in transacting business in view of representing us, so as to enable us reach our clients faster and quicken our business transactions, we will be very glad. Compensations will be given and other benefits. Contact us for more information, if this proposal is acceptable to you and forward to us this information:

CONTACT ADDRESS:
FULL NAME:
PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
AGE AND OCCUPATION:

Be informed that this business relationship will only take a little part of your leisure time as you do not have much to do except representing NEXTON occasionally and receiving payments on our behalf. Please, get back to us, so that remuneration can be worked out for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe as your location shall determine.
For further information and enquiries, you can write back through this medium. We anticipate your earliest response in this regard.

Thanks In advance.
Paul Igeh
Sales Manager
(NEXTON EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED)

Page generated in 0.26198 seconds with 11 queries