View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Default Re: Official "FUCK THA POLICE" thread

There's no way use of this won't end in in tears. As a friend of mine on another forum wrote:
Quote:
We are all going to die. The Police are likely to be getting their hands on a new way to harass and torture citizens without leaving any evidence (not that the police have proven to be TOO worried about leaving marks... or gunshot wounds)...

The cops will be armed with MOTHERFUCKING LASERS with a reach of 2.5 miles.

This sounds like its from Austin Powers, and the cops are the sharks with laser beams on their freakin' heads. Do you know how easily this LASER can be abused? As Cop Block already pointed out it is "a device that will allow them to blind their wives’ lovers as they drive along at high speeds, killing the sanchos without leaving a trace of evidence." And I'm pretty mad at them for giving them ideas.

And of course, this device will only be available to police officers. Private citizens-- the second-class citizen-- will not be able to own this device (as Thomas Jefferson once said, tyranny is when something that is illegal for the individual is legal for the State). So this will only be used by the police... and criminals. But thats redundant-- I meant criminals who get it on the black market.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe
Thanks, from:
Caligulette (07-25-2010), LadyShea (07-25-2010), lisarea (07-25-2010)

Page generated in 0.16894 seconds with 11 queries