View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Bend Over, Facebook is Back

Mine was also checked, and when I unchecked it, it warned me that I would be losing out on some awesome internet experiences and that my friends would probably just share my information anyway so why bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Mine was checked. There was a banner about it yesterday that I clicked though though, so I'm not sure if I opted in at that point or not. I didn't read it all that carefully, because FB doesn't have any info I care about keeping private.
I saw the banner yesterday, and I clicked on the "learn more" link, but it never took me to where I could opt out or in. I had to drill down like 5 or 6 pages, which I wouldn't have bothered to poke through if I hadn't gotten the direct path from Ymir's blood.

I guess the woot thing I saw was for something else, since they're not listed as a partner. I've seen "log in using your facebook account" on other sites before this new Instant thingie they have now, so it was probably that.

I might have left it checked, but I don't use any of those partner sites anyway, so there's no point.

Oh, also, you guys keep in mind that all the third-party stuff works with your facebook cookie, so if you log out of facebook every time, the rest of it is moot.
Adam (04-23-2010), viscousmemories (04-23-2010)

Page generated in 0.25581 seconds with 11 queries