View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Tellifying

Default Re: Neither WAR nor WoW

So, I'm really, really, really enjoying this game so far. Not only am I getting less sleep and missing TV shows, but I've also curtailed spending on my other hobbies to pay for this one.

Here are some observations about this game:

- BrotherMan is cool for showing me the basics around the game. Also looking forward to hooking-up with bey.

- Leveling up 12 characters together is a long-drawn out process. Still, as I've been told, it's a great way to explore and learn all about the game.

- I think I like playing villains more than heroes. No big surprise, really. But, the hero cities seem to be more expansive.

- Galaxy City is empty compared to Atlas.

- The criminal denizens of the aforementioned cities are either very brave or incredibly stupid. I've got a hero that sets fire to people. Still, even as they watch one of their homies get burned alive, they come at me.

- I giggle whenever my Tanker wielding a ginormous lumberjack ax wades into a cluster of gangers. He just swings that blade, there is a wet squelching sound whenever he connects. I can only imagine the amount of gore in such a fight. Still, when it's over, a grateful citizen always comes up to thank him.

- The Vlahizok are nasty. Just plain nasty.

- Sure, I get ambushed by Clockwork robots whenever I venture too far from city center. But, when I need to smash five of them to fulfill a mission, there are none to be found.

- A hero cannot stop every single purse-snatcher he sees. There are just way too many of them.

- I've got flight envy. And I'm jealous of those tall-building leapers, too. It takes forever to run across town.

- I've no idea how to start RP'ng with others. Do you just start with a greeting in hero-ese?

Page generated in 0.29945 seconds with 11 queries